• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    MY HUNTING DAYS ARE OVER:(

I have several sets of complimentary camo pants and shirts all in like new condition. I would like to offer them as a group but will break them up. The ones pictured are a sample of what I have, Large redhead long sleeve shirt and the pants are Xlarge, both look unworn. We will look around and find stuff every hunter would like when you get here. Prices are basically what you think they are worth to you within reason but cheaper than anywhere else.

I am off Hwy 90 E by the airport and Shoal River, Crestview . Message me and set an appointment. I would prefer guys here to get the things instead of a local garage sale. Just as an FYI if you need professional clothes, pants shirts and suits, 42-44 generally I have a bundle trying to give to those looking for a professional job. no work clothes, sorry.

Old Friends and previous buyers have preference, just the way it is. God Bless and Merry Christmas, Frank

Attachments

• camo set.jpg
      camo set.jpg
      2.1 MB · Views: 28

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    There are some non clothes things available too Barrel, camo burlap, tripod, single foot shooting stick, maybe some cameras, bags for supplies, ...who knows what else

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    People have asked about guns for sale, not in this lot. I have several I will be selling but have not inventoried and listed them as of yet, very hard to sell them but do not want to leave them for my wife to deal with either

Top Bottom