• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Any emergency care on that boat for when a DNA changing Frankenstein gene therapy drug masquerading as a vaccine causes somebody to have a medical emergency while underway?
    Nope. Miles and hours from major medical. Had to give a crewman cpr for 2.5 hours before air lift several years back. 8-10 guys taking turns. Fun fact, cpr only works about 16% or less of the time.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nope. Miles and hours from major medical. Had to give a crewman cpr for 2.5 hours before air lift several years back. 8-10 guys taking turns. Fun fact, cpr only works about 16% or less of the time.
    16% or less, dont I know it. ER here has been open over a year and a half, and out of all the critical patients I've seen come in by ambulance only like one made it

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Word now is they are coming aboard tomm. To ride from the locks to St Claire. Shots underway. Hope nobody gets "bitey".
    Just stay away from them and whatever area the boat they're at. I'm sure they'll try to set up in the galley or quarterdeck or some sort of area that is hard to bypass. Store up food in your cabin so you dont have to go to the galley

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    So let me get this straight... (regardless of who you believe perpetrated 9/11) the fact is that 5,000 people died (give or take a few) on 9/11 and our government and the American people in general marched off to WAR for the last 20 years, spearheading wars that have killed untold tens of thousands of Americans and innocents as well as hundreds of thousands of Afghani and Iraqi and Turkish and Syrian freedom fighters, all in the name of only 5,000 or so dead on 9/11 and for fighting the idea of "terror"... So... when do we the American people get to fight back over the thousands of Americans that have been killed by the vaccines, as reported by the CDC's own system, and the 50,000+ Americans that have been injured? When do we get to spearhead the global slaughter against the idea of "terror" wrought by weaponized vaccines, true biological weapons killing and maiming us by the tens of thousands in the US, and by the hundreds of thousands globally that have gone unreported.... and how many decades from now will we say "Wow we should have thought about that, we should have pushed back, we should have burned down a few things other than our own cities and public housing... like these places where the weapons are in needles, and they were killing us.... " How many more thousands of Americans will die by our own hands... in our own country... the US government is "by the people, for the people" we are killing each other... and we can fight back... against each other, whoever is ignorant enough to keep pushing needles after being shown the facts. Show the facts. It is an information war. We, you and me together, CAN spearhead the global fight. They will listen to the US, even if not listening to our murderous politicians pushing death by needles, but by listening to our actions, my actions, your actions, together. Americans saying no to killing thousands of our own, and maiming tens of thousands of our own, with needles. Americans educating the whole world by our actions. The Reagans got it right... Just say no. We are Americans. We are free... when others around the world are not. Now act like it! Use it or lose it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210425-012020_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210425-012020_Chrome.jpg
      333.4 KB · Views: 89
    Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Look up this lady lawyer and her Orange County speech.... Leigh Dundas
    Screenshot_20210425-063640_Gallery.jpg

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The obsessively, anally over-compliant will get the vaccine because they were told to; it's that simple. Just as they will obsessively signal each turn/lane change, do the speed limit in the left lane while the rest of the road tries to get around them, vote democrat/republican, etc., etc. Anyone that feels they need the vaccine, go ahead. All I need to know is the vaccine is approved for experimental use, is therefore NOT mandatory, and the side effects continue to surface. I'll just continue watch and wait, thanks.

PaulT

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The obsessively, anally over-compliant will get the vaccine because they were told to; it's that simple. Just as they will obsessively signal each turn/lane change, do the speed limit in the left lane while the rest of the road tries to get around them, vote democrat/republican, etc., etc. Anyone that feels they need the vaccine, go ahead. All I need to know is the vaccine is approved for experimental use, is therefore NOT mandatory, and the side effects continue to surface. I'll just continue watch and wait, thanks.
    RETARds n cowrds gonn cull themselves IMO

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    RETARds n cowrds gonn cull themselves IMO
    Can't argue the truth in that. In all honesty, I had some hope that COVID might cull some of the undesirables from the herd, but maybe there's hope with the vaccine.

Top Bottom