• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MsChief

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am not good with stuff like this, so bear with me and please be nice. (or I won't post any pics in the SFW thread for a week! - got you attention now don't I? :tongue:)
    I know I should post this in the Events section, but it would get more visibility here. :yo:

The master and I own our own business doing marketing management (digital and print), business image enhancement & photography. We are part of a networking group, BNI (I'm sure some of you have heard of it) It's not like Amway or any kind of multi-level marketing scheme. It is a group of people that meet every week to talk about business to generate referrals to each other. We get to give a 60 second 'commercial' to the team every week with what type of things we do.

There are several BNI 'chapters' in the area and we have recently started one in the Perdido Key/SW Pensacola area. We are having a kick-off party next Thursday at the Perdido Bay Country Club from 8am-10am. I would like to extend the invite to any of you that would like to attend. Food is provided and you will be interacting with several other business leaders in the area.
    It does cost $10 to attend, but you don't have any obligation to sign up or join BNI (even though there will be a pitch) but I look at it as an opportunity to meet others and get your business name out there and hand out a bunch of cards.

If any of you have any experience with BNI, I would love to hear about it too - good or bad. I understand it's not for everyone and I was extremely reluctant to join up because of the research I did online. If you don't want to post up here, please feel free to PM me.

If you would like to attend, please PM me your information so I can put you down on the list.

Thank you for reading this far! I appreciate it. :cheer2:

Top Bottom