• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coomer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m one of those vets that came back with asthma and rhinitis issues. I’m sure there are a handful of others in here too. These are some of the names of republicans that voted against the burn pit Pact Act:

Of the 42 senators who voted against the PACT Act, 41 were Republicans. These are the Republican Senators who voted against the bill:

1. John A. Barrasso, WY
    2. Marsha Blackburn, TN
    3. Roy Blunt, MO
    4. Mike Braun, IN
    5. Richard Burr, NC
    6. Bill Cassidy, LA
    7. John Cornyn, TX
    8. Tom Cotton, AR
    9. Kevin Cramer, ND
    10. Mike Crapo, ID
    11. Ted Cruz, TX,
    12. Steve Daines, MT
    13. Joni Ernst, IA
    14. Deb Fischer, NE
    15. Bill Hagerty, TN
    16. Josh Hawley, MO
    17. Cindy Hyde-Smith, MS
    18. Jim Inhofe, OK
    19. Ron Johnson, WI
    20. John Neely Kennedy, LA
    21. James Lankford, OK
    22. Mike Lee, UT
    23. Cynthia Lummis, WY
    24. Roger Marshall, KS
    25. Mitch McConnell, KY
    26. Rand Paul, KY
    27. Rob Portman, OH
    28. Jim Risch, ID
    29. Mitt Romney, UT
    30. Mike Rounds, SD
    31. Ben Sasse, NE
    32. Rick Scott, FL
    33. Tim Scott, SC
    34. Richard Shelby, AL
    35. Dan Sullivan, AK
    36. John Thune, SD
    37. Thom Tillis, NC
    38. Patrick Toomey, PA
    39. Tommy Tuberville, AL
    40. Roger Wicker, MS
    41. Todd Young, IN
    Noting that local guys Tuberville and Rick Scott on there. Rick Scott was one of those guys that voted for it and then against it. What a joke.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    There was tons of pork fat in that bill, the Dems and media want to make it look like the Republicans simply are hell bent on being anti military. The Republicans are simply saying get all the other BS out of the bill and make it ONLY about the burn pits and the military ! And yes I was right next to a pit at FOB Sharana but I was only a contractor, and the coughing never stops.

nwfdub

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Rick Scott is an Opportunist. I voted Republican across the board except for Senator. He follows the money. He votes for whomever pays him. Not a republican in my book. A real Republican would stand up for his constituents, regardless who offered him money. A real POS!

Sent from my SM-G715U using Tapatalk

Coomer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There was tons of pork fat in that bill, the Dems and media want to make it look like the Republicans simply are hell bent on being anti military. The Republicans are simply saying get all the other BS out of the bill and make it ONLY about the burn pits and the military ! And yes I was right next to a pit at FOB Sharana but I was only a contractor, and the coughing never stops.
    Well there was 25 republicans who voted for the the first time with the “pork fat” and then they chose to flip their votes the second time. They didn’t have a problem with the pork fat the first time. Seems like an excuse

I’m just cynical, but I’m guessing they’re doing it to protest another bill regarding climate change. Food for thought.

The real victims are the vets.

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I for one am glad these republicans voted against the bill. Not that I am against taking care of vets that were effected by the burn pits but I am against all the other crap that the democrats piled onto the bill that have nothing to do with burn pits. I don't even know how it is allowed that things be put in a bill that have nothing to do with the main subject of the bill. Present a clean bill without all the pork and i bet they all will sign it.

Coomer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I for one am glad these republicans voted against the bill. Not that I am against taking care of vets that were effected by the burn pits but I am against all the other crap that the democrats piled onto the bill that have nothing to do with burn pits. I don't even know how it is allowed that things be put in a bill that have nothing to do with the main subject of the bill. Present a clean bill without all the pork and i bet they all will sign it.
    Tell the republicans to introduce their own bill regarding burn pit exposures (if they even wanna do it). Then put in their version of republican pork and beef fat and see which democrats votes for it the first time. And then after that, introduce an anti-climate change bill and see which democrat flips their votes after in protest. But they will blame their vote flips on “pork fat”.

Find a liberal that says “I’m glad these demos voted against the bill, introduce a clean bill and the democrats will sign it.

It’s just the same game, different name.

It’s the vets that suffer.

Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you read the bill you will see there is no pork. only one side is lying to us about this bill.

Pact Act
    You could almost see the dollar signs in Schumer's eyes. And he was backed up by that Lying Blumenthal. Jane Fonda had more time in the 'Nam than that liar

Top Bottom