• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Or how about people stop running to the first sight of ammo so that the dang price comes down.

Va boy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Roger that. Let it sit. I saw some shotgun shells being price dropped the other day b/c it wasn't moving. We'll see others drop if folks will let it sit a while. Retailers need to move product.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Or how about people stop running to the first sight of ammo so that the dang price comes down.

Yeah that aint gonna happen.. Still some idiot wallyworld resellers around here trying to charge 70 for a brick of 22 and 100 box 9mm for $60.. I got one guy good the other day though :D

punchinpopeye

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wasn't trying to start anything fellas, just figured us guys on the forum would try and work together, instead of people that are hoarding all the ammo! So I apologize I thought I was trying to help a lil on the inside! But, I'd rather somebody buy and use the ammo, then the flea market "asshole" get it..so as for comments, I'm on yalls side, but I did figure this forum was for people who were kinda serious about shooting/hunting...and not child's play/drama

M.O.A.

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You can tell when Walmart gets .22 ammo. It shows up in the ammunition sales threads about 9am.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I wasn't trying to start anything fellas, just figured us guys on the forum would try and work together, instead of people that are hoarding all the ammo! So I apologize I thought I was trying to help a lil on the inside! But, I'd rather somebody buy and use the ammo, then the flea market "asshole" get it..so as for comments, I'm on yalls side, but I did figure this forum was for people who were kinda serious about shooting/hunting...and not child's play/drama

Hey man, you were just trying to help. People post a "heads up" on here all the time. Everybody is just fed up is all.
    I was in the Creighton WalMart this morning early and they had a bunch of .223 and .40. That was about it other than for a hunting rifle and shotgun shells.

punchinpopeye

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanx bro "welldoya", it pisses me off when people wanna strike at ya, when all I was doing was trying to help people on the forum! Hell I have an ass load of 22lr I was gonna post on here, but y would I wanna help, if people are gonna bitch at someone,who wants to help fellow hunters or range shooters, ya know..and no I'm not a "bullet hoarder" I just came across "a great deal" on ammo..but anyway, doubt I'll b on this forum for long, too much high school drama..I'm a REAL HUNTER AND AN AVID SHOOTER! just like my BIKE, I RIDE it, I don't trailer it! Like shells n my safe, I SHOOT EM, I COLLECT DUST ON cleaning kits, not my FIREARMS AND SHELLS/BULLETS....SO again to people who don't like a lil heads up..I'm sorry, I posted anything! But as matter of fact, I'm gonna go shoot some 22s,380s,9mm,40 and 45s..just because I can and want to! Its HOW I ROLL! WAR DAMN EAGLE!

punchinpopeye

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welldoya, if ya need some lr22s hit me up! And I appreciate ya for understanding, all I was doing was trying to help..and not start anything

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    what you do fupa?

Well...

There is this dbag on florida gun trader that is always reselling ammo he gets from wally. Not sure if hes an employee, but I dont think so. Always selling 3 boxes of WWB 9mm here, 3 bricks of Remington 525 there.. Always for almost double the price.. He tries going by a few different names, but the dipshit ALWAYS leaves his number and says to Call and NO TEXT, his ads all sound the same. For some reason whenever I see one of his stupid ads it pisses me off more than the others I see. Probably because he bumps his ads 5-10 times a day to keep them at the top. Annoys the shit out of me for some reason. So I figured if he wants calls that bad, I will help him out a bit.

So about a month ago I set up a fake email account and made an account on Craigslist as well. I found an image of a beautiful stackable washer/dryer combo on the interwebz, then posted ads in the Atlanta, NYC, Seattle, Los Angeles, Dallas, and Jacksonville sections of CL with the title "Free Washer/Dryer Combo, First Come First Serve" and left his number. I swear within 30 mins I had 68 emails, lord knows how many phone calls he got. Later that day I got a few emails from him saying he was going to go to the police, take the ad down blah blah blah... I just responded "Shouldnt post your number on the internet then dick hole." I guess he got the point for awhile because I didnt see any of his ads for a few weeks. Well that or he hasnt been able to get to Wally early enough to score. I did notice he posted an ad a couple days ago for some ammo, still asking redick prices. MAybe its time for another CL ad :ranger:

laundryroom1.jpg

Attachments

• laundryroom1.jpg
      laundryroom1.jpg
      33.9 KB · Views: 94

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thanx bro "welldoya", it pisses me off when people wanna strike at ya, when all I was doing was trying to help people on the forum! Hell I have an ass load of 22lr I was gonna post on here, but y would I wanna help, if people are gonna bitch at someone,who wants to help fellow hunters or range shooters, ya know..and no I'm not a "bullet hoarder" I just came across "a great deal" on ammo..but anyway, doubt I'll b on this forum for long, too much high school drama..I'm a REAL HUNTER AND AN AVID SHOOTER! just like my BIKE, I RIDE it, I don't trailer it! Like shells n my safe, I SHOOT EM, I COLLECT DUST ON cleaning kits, not my FIREARMS AND SHELLS/BULLETS....SO again to people who don't like a lil heads up..I'm sorry, I posted anything! But as matter of fact, I'm gonna go shoot some 22s,380s,9mm,40 and 45s..just because I can and want to! Its HOW I ROLL! WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Maybe I missed something, but it didn't seem like people were trying to "strike at" you. It seems like you are taking it too personally. People are still frustrated with the ammo availability and were just venting about it.

Trust me, I'm sure your post was more appreciated that it appeared and it probably helped some people get some ammo they were looking for.

punchinpopeye

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tennjeep ur prob right, but saying why tell people, and "let it sit on shelves"! Hell if we don't grab it folks on here" others WILL! so figured I'd post something while waiting for ole lady to check out.."AND IM A MASTER PLUMBER, NOT A WALMART EMPLOYEE" LOL...just pisses me off that people "hoard" or like dude mentioned about dude at flea market! That asshole is always standing in lines waiting to see if ammo comes in, yeah! Just say it was the wrong thing to "ask me" if I could buy some for him "cause of limit" FLEA MARKET BITCH can kiss my ass, I hope they BUST his ass! But FYI He's always at new Warrington wally world! So n a nut shell, I wish I never should of posted about ammo, trust me, I won't ever again..sad thing is...I have a great connection on good "inexpensive" ammo..but again, was just trying to help

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I agree with you popeye, I saw some .22 ata recent gun show that made wanna slap the dude in the back of the head. But people are paying for it still so the "businessmen" will continue. The guys on this forum are generally respectful and share the same interests as you. Thanks for the update and WAR EAGLE! !

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

BDK1972

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    THX for the heads up just got my 1st ar 1 week a go from a forum member who is a cool guy & I need the ammo to go test it out. :usa2:

Shley65

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well...

There is this dbag on florida gun trader that is always reselling ammo he gets from wally. Not sure if hes an employee, but I dont think so. Always selling 3 boxes of WWB 9mm here, 3 bricks of Remington 525 there.. Always for almost double the price.. He tries going by a few different names, but the dipshit ALWAYS leaves his number and says to Call and NO TEXT, his ads all sound the same. For some reason whenever I see one of his stupid ads it pisses me off more than the others I see. Probably because he bumps his ads 5-10 times a day to keep them at the top. Annoys the shit out of me for some reason. So I figured if he wants calls that bad, I will help him out a bit.

So about a month ago I set up a fake email account and made an account on Craigslist as well. I found an image of a beautiful stackable washer/dryer combo on the interwebz, then posted ads in the Atlanta, NYC, Seattle, Los Angeles, Dallas, and Jacksonville sections of CL with the title "Free Washer/Dryer Combo, First Come First Serve" and left his number. I swear within 30 mins I had 68 emails, lord knows how many phone calls he got. Later that day I got a few emails from him saying he was going to go to the police, take the ad down blah blah blah... I just responded "Shouldnt post your number on the internet then dick hole." I guess he got the point for awhile because I didnt see any of his ads for a few weeks. Well that or he hasnt been able to get to Wally early enough to score. I did notice he posted an ad a couple days ago for some ammo, still asking redick prices. MAybe its time for another CL ad :ranger:

View attachment 12564
    lol, that was awesome !

punchinpopeye

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    JW, dude I seen a brick of CHEAP no name 22s for 20 bucks for 20rds..that f..kn stupid if people wanna pay that! That's y I posted to forum, so US FELLAS can have some shells and not having to pay STUPID ASS RATES! but apparently I'm not supposed to tell anybody.. just supposed to let em "sit on shelves" as messaged n earlier posts to my thread! I love shooting..its a fun hobby..But its not fun, when ya don't have rounds to shoot! Just saying......and p.s. WAR DAMN EAGLE LMAO

Top Bottom