Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fill me in on why you guys are feeling that way about this vaccine? Do you take a Flu shot ? or pneumonia shot? Why do you think this may be the "Mark" I am genuinely curious.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Fill me in on why you guys are feeling that way about this vaccine? Do you take a Flu shot ? or pneumonia shot? Why do you think this may be the "Mark" I am genuinely curious.
    It was rushed, it’s not fully tested, first time in history this has happened so fast. Not enough long term studies to prove it’s safe. oh and I don’t trust bill gates or anyone else that’s pushing it and if you have to bribe someone there always something nefarious behind it. And I haven’t taken a flu shot since I retired from the army in 2013 and haven’t got the flu since then. Just my thoughts on it, y’all can do what you like after all it’s still kinda, sorta a free country. I’ll use the lefts saying on this one, my body my choice.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We are still learning long term side effects of the smallpox vaccination and it that process was VERY VERY long. We've come a long way in medicine and technology. But throwing man made stuff or compounds made from who knows what still takes human trials and long term studies to find out the long term problems.

It's just a matter whether you think it's a risk you are willing to take. I have been given a flu shot twice in my life. I've got the flu once in my life! COVID is not high on my priority risks no matter what people tell me. I can see and analyze for my damn self what's going on around me. That's a problem I see with most folks these days. They can't think for their damn selves!

I am so sick of people making everything out to be political! Why I will not or will do something has nothing to do with politics 99% of the time! But people want to throw you in some magical bin to categorize you these days.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    We are still learning long term side effects of the smallpox vaccination and it that process was VERY VERY long. We've come a long way in medicine and technology. But throwing man made stuff or compounds made from who knows what still takes human trials and long term studies to find out the long term problems.

It's just a matter whether you think it's a risk you are willing to take. I have been given a flu shot twice in my life. I've got the flu once in my life! COVID is not high on my priority risks no matter what people tell me. I can see and analyze for my damn self what's going on around me. That's a problem I see with most folks these days. They can't think for their damn selves!

I am so sick of people making everything out to be political! Why I will not or will do something has nothing to do with politics 99% of the time! But people want to throw you in some magical bin to categorize you these days.
    Exactly! Me not wanting to take this has nothing to do with politics. Hell this was under trump and I support him, but........ I’m still not taking it, I don’t trust it yet.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Hey, its free from uncle sugar. What could go wrong???
    My job requires me to fly, and I work for a NYC state commie company that's probably going to make it mandatory to work aboard ship. I'm going to look for a patriot Dr. That will sign off that I've had the shot. Maybe Pelosi's dr can fit me in.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Any bets you need "ID" IOT get the vaccine, except if your an illegal alien. Don't forget to get your "Federal Papers/Travel Documents".
    It's coming. My sister in law is a nurse, they will be required to take it as they do a flu shot every year as per their contract for employment.
    Also read a couple airlines are going to make the vaccination mandatory for flight travel. More wi follow suit.

Top Bottom