APOD Firearms

Breaking Bad (Last Season Starts Tonight)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Medic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So far, so good. I wish I had 5 Million in cash sitting in my house.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    After he got punched in the head, I didn't see that conversation going that way. Good opener for the season!

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    tread lightly.
    Such a badass.

I said the same thing right after he said that. Great line. Jessie is driving me crazy already. What the Hell is wrong with him, throwing money out like the paper boy. Does he know for a fact that Walter killed Mike? Is that why he still wants to throw out the money?

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I said the same thing right after he said that. Great line. Jessie is driving me crazy already. What the Hell is wrong with him, throwing money out like the paper boy. Does he know for a fact that Walter killed Mike? Is that why he still wants to throw out the money?

He is letting his emotions and guilt take over... He's already proven in the past that he isn't a strong person emotionally, so to me him acting a fool like that isn't a surprise, he is just distancing himself from the "blood money" and trying to buy back some karma.

Medic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jesse drove me crazy as well. The in-laws are driving me even more crazy. She should have called the cops and reported an attempted kidnapping.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No one has anything to say about this last Sunday's episode?

It was excellent.

I didn't expect Hank to make it through that firefight with just a shot to the leg... there sure was a whole lotta lead flying.

I expected Jesse to get away and was surprised, but also had a "duh" moment when they captured him and started forcing him to cook...

Skyler and Walt Jr. are both assholes, Hank's wife is an idiot.

Now that nobody needs Walt and he has nothing to lose, with him being pissed at having had most of his money stolen... it should be interesting.

I think that pretty much sums up my thoughts :D.

Medic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Excellent was right but wow. I was angry and shocked during the whole episode. Hank and his partner getting killed was terrible! Jesse being beaten was bad but I'm glad he's alive. Too bad he has to live with what Walt told him about his GF.

Walt Jr & the Mrs. did disappoint me. Walt disappointed me when he left with the baby.

At least Walt called and said what he said on the phone while the FBI was listening in. Anyone else see how he is trying to exonerate his Mrs with that speech? Oh... The supremacist dealers surprised me with the barrel of $$$ for Walt.

All in all, it seems that they are trying to give a lot of closure since this is the last season. I'm waiting to see what happens to Walt... After all, in the beginning he was shown walking into his house looking like a homeless guy. Remember the place was empty and Heisenburg was written on the wall?

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just watched all 5 seasons back to back( no commercials) on Netflix. Excellent grabber. One of those rare, can't stop watching series. Great romp, good fiction, not very realistic.

Notes:
    Cooking out in the desert, won't happen( more than once), too many folks will see, too many Agencies watching for that kind of stuff.
    First visit with Tuco, WW would have been killed( you don't "blow up" a psycho dealer's HQ and they survive and leave with $50k, unharmed).
    In ALL of Jesse's pipes he's smoking, that is NOT 99.1% pure ice. That's more like 60%, cut with baby laxative or something. 99.1% pure, that heated glass would be clear, not brown and certainly not black. Brown= impurities, black=crap.
    Ricin, really?
    Hank would have been killed out at Tuco and Uncle's place- a Glock and car door against a FA M-4? Yeah, right. If not, then certainly with the two cousins in that parking lot- in real life, that "magic bullet" wouldn't have been laying there.

2 sisters are whack jobs. WW should have stayed in his apt, separated.....I can't even imagine how many Mob wives would eat Skylar alive and LOVE to be in that position.. Imagine Carmelo Soprano with WW.

I'm not sure which one gives the best performances, WW or Jesse.

Last edited:

Robbie2883

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    it's hollywood so it's to be expected....i will say i was hoping for a ending that went more like WW entering witsec in the end and it panning to first episode of malcom in the middle! lol

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    well, he's got cancer, so, imo, the best ending is him dying of it, but niot before wasting the wife and leave millions with Goodman for the kids.

Also, all that drama with the wife not wanting the kids at home, so she sends them over to DEA Hanks and Walter ( or no one) mentions that it's more dangerous over there than at home. Hank gets hit every time he turns around.

Top Bottom