• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've never seen one like that. It would be a great addition to my .22 collection.

DrifterFisher

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is not finished. It has been a work in progress for the last few months. I watched the receiver start from a chunk of brass,the stock was a chunk of wood...Alot of time a skill has went into this gun. The stock has not been finished,it still has to be final sanded and a finsh of some sort used. I had really thought you guys would appreciate true craftsmanship but I guess I am wrong.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    thats because its unfinished, and still clunky, hahaha.

Just scanned through all 40 pages. I am in awe at the craftsmanship

Shley65

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    just isn't worth it, hope it gets finished one day . out

Last edited:

DrifterFisher

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow some of you guys have zero appreciation for true craftsmanship. I thought that with this being a gun forum you would take notice of someones hard work and ingenuity. Guess if its not store bought it aint good nuff. There is more time and love in this gun than any you might own,unless you have built most of the parts for it, I don't mean whipping out the CC to buy it and bolt it on. Guess my thinkin was way the f^@k off Sorry I won't post any more "homemade" stuff.

DrifterFisher

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    H, I highly doubt he would consider selling it.hehe Maybe but you could prolly buy the tools needed and build it yourself first.

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ive got a long way to go before I can do anything close to that.. Maybe one day..

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is it a single shot or can it cycle in a modified 10/22 mag with shorts? I like anything cool and home made so mark me down as a liker.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow some of you guys have zero appreciation for true craftsmanship. I thought that with this being a gun forum you would take notice of someones hard work and ingenuity. Guess if its not store bought it aint good nuff. There is more time and love in this gun than any you might own,unless you have built most of the parts for it, I don't mean whipping out the CC to buy it and bolt it on. Guess my thinkin was way the f^@k off Sorry I won't post any more "homemade" stuff.
    How r ya man. Haven't heard from ya in a while. And don't u know us forum guys like drama more than crafamship!!Hahahahahah

DrifterFisher

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Holy shit is that really Stanley? I still want to shoot the pink BMG! I kinda have been following your leadership on PFF stirin the pot.

Turtle,it cycles the shorts. It has a VQ bolt and mag that allows this. The barrel is also chambered in shorts only,a LR will not fit. I will copy and paste new pics as they come. It is just amazing what someone with a few skills can really do.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Holy shit is that really Stanley? I still want to shoot the pink BMG! I kinda have been following your leadership on PFF stirin the pot

Hey my pink BMG is always looking for someone to feed it!! Just call me when u wana throw some lead!!

DrifterFisher

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    DSC05261_zps521c80f5.jpg

UPDATE
    The fore end cap has been fitted. Truly awesome craftsmanship. How many people do you know that can take a chunk of material and make it in to something? I can weld things together,but machining is beyond my capability's.

Attachments

• DSC05261_zps521c80f5.jpg
      DSC05261_zps521c80f5.jpg
      58.4 KB · Views: 87
    Top Bottom