HD Tactical

Bill Gates charged with murder and he faces the death penalty over a death caused by his covid vaccine in India

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You think it will hold water? It seems that all evil nowadays is like teflon. I can't believe the little smug cockroach faucci is still running our country. Let justice be served & stone him to death.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Well, I'm sure that if when found guilty and sentenced to death that he's got enough money to stay one step ahead of the manhunt for the rest of his life. India will have to pull a serious black-op, a 1,000 yard shot or a precision drone strike from low orbit to be able to carry out a death sentence on a multi-billionaire. But that's do-able. The US has precision drone striked lower value targets. Never know, the US might wack attack him first just to keep him from spilling the beans, like Epstien. And Gates was BFF's with Epstien. It cost Gates his marriage to Melinda. Behind bars in India... perfect cover. Just like Epstien

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    India thinks the charges could stick, so it's not a yawn. It will be like the Nuremberg death sentences... the whole world will watch

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Melinda will get control of Bill's half of the Foundation... and become the next generation's equivalent of George Soros

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    India thinks the charges could stick, so it's not a yawn. It will be like the Nuremberg death sentences... the whole world will watch
    Wake me when it actually is reported by a legitimate news organization or when the case actually gets in front of a judge. The original article is dated 2 weeks ago and yet this is the first we hear about it?

*YAWN*

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Wake me when it actually is reported by a legitimate news organization or when the case actually gets in front of a judge. The original article is dated 2 weeks ago and yet this is the first we hear about it?

*YAWN*
    That doesn't surprise me. Gates and Fauci are the main stream media's golden boys. The media would cover for Gates with a media blackout even if Gates was openly murderous in Mayberry, nevermind this business of being not openly murderous but still murderous 10,000 miles away in India.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Funny how the main stream US media (including Reuters) says its a non issue and didn't really happen... but you go to the Indian Bar Association and guess what you'll find...
    Screenshot_20211206-064410_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211206-064419_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211206-064503_Chrome.jpg

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    This was reported over a year ago and what he was doing was not illegal, but the trials stopped shortly after. Several sites have posted no charges are pending. It's so hard to decipher when all this runs together.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Wish we could just call up Bill and be like hey man how's it going what's going on with this

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    It's not that far-fetched. He's an average guy just like other average guys... he just happened to get rich. I read an article the other day about how he has his favorite fast food joint out in California somewhere and some guy took a picture of them while standing in line together at the fast food joint. Just an average guy wearing average clothes with no security no nothing and you never even wouldve thought it was Bill F'n Gates unless you recognized him

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    This is not the first time this has happened. I've responded to a thread and it's ended up in another. Don't think I'm crazy. I'll delete my post if you'll delete the quote

Top Bottom