• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He made a deal on some 9mm ammo and then he backed out, without a word.

Here is how it unfolded:

Originally Posted by CCHGN
    I have .22lr ammo and want 9mm.....Gene

Originally Posted by CCC23
    What kind on deal would you like to make?
    How much 9mm do you want?

Originally Posted by CCHGN Well, how much do you have? I read 250,,,,,,,you said you wanted 22lr......what are you thinking?

Originally Posted by CCC23You tell me? I'm open to an offer-
    What kind of 22lr do you have?

Originally Posted by CCHGN Well how can I say anything? Look, I want to be fair, so you have to have some idea. I have 550 paks, Federal 22lr and Remmington hollow points. .22 is impossible to get. I'm thinking 1:1, unless any of that 9mm is HP. Gene

Originally Posted by CCC23 I'd trade 1:1
    The 9mm 100 ct boxes I have are Winchester 115gr
    Would you like to trade 100 for 100?
    Or 150 for 150?

Originally Posted by CCHGNYou said in your ad that you had 50 rd of Blazer and 2- 100 rnd of winchester.....that makes 250, right? Could we meet half way, I'm in East Milton, so that Chevron on Scenic Hwy, right off I-10?

And then nothing, for several hours,,,,,,so I contacted him and asked him what happened,,,,,

Originally Posted by CCC23 Sorry, im at a function with my kids.
    I will contact you when Im done

Which he did not.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone got a Nissan Z car they want to trade straight up for a Sentra? Those 95 HP 4 cylinders with 13 inch tires will be hard to find when gas goes up this summer!

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Doesnt look to me like anything was set in stone..

Well, I don't what you'd consider "set in stone". Perhaps to you, nothing is "set in stone" until the exchange happens. In my book( and in my Business law classes), when an offer is made and then accepted, that makes a deal and is in fact, a binding legal agreement, so yeah, for all practical purposes, it's "set in stone". I've traded with several folks here already and in ALL of them, one made an offer, the other accepted and we met. period.

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well maybe he finally took his head out of his ass and realized he would be a moron to trade 1 round of 9mm for 1 round of .22..

DaBreeze

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sure you would, if someone accepted, which in this case, they did. That's the whole point.

Maybe you didnt post your entire conversation, but I just don't see inyour post where the deal was finalized. Sorry.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Man, what with all the people getting their butt hurt when a deal does not materalize???? Oops a deal didn't go through that was in my favor. Let me post it up on the forum so everyone else can see how much my butt hurt.

Sorry, I am seeing more and more of this on the internet. I have learned that if people exchange phone numbers and work the deal out over the phone, they are less likely to go back on their word. The internet makes it real easy to back out of something. But if that happens, there's no need to come on the internet and tell the world unless the person did something a little more drastic like not show up to a planned meeting time and place etc... You still have your product and they still have their money.

Things come up. People change their mind. The internet has made that rampant when it comes to selling stuff online.

I no longer hold anything for anyone unless I know you personally. And I tell people that when they say they can't meet me till a future date and time. Just a sign of the times. Sucks, but I got tired of playing the game of "yeah, I'll take it" or "can you hold it till I get paid" and the list goes on and on.

joebow09

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For serious,I would be pissed if you threw me out there like that...not once did you say we talked on the phone, we were supposed to meet at academy I waited for 1 hour he never showed...that would be a reason to have this on here otherwise your being a baby!!!

A gun totin' son of a gun...

sureicanfish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jeez, I do a lot of fab work and sell online, I can pull up 50 emails where people said its a go! And then fell off the face of the earth, BFD! I don't see where any "business law" class deal was made either and I'm sue there are plenty of us on here who have sat through a business law class or two, your honor...

DaBreeze

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jeez, I do a lot of fab work and sell online, I can pull up 50 emails where people said its a go! And then fell off the face of the earth, BFD! I don't see where any "business law" class deal was made either and I'm sue there are plenty of us on here who have sat through a business law class or two, your honor...

hehehehehe .

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom