• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I picked up on of these bad boys the other day and I have got to say I love it. It has a fixed barrel and is very accurate. The 15 rd mag doesn't hurt either. Anyone else have one or an opinion on them.

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have two of these pistols, some folks scoff at them because their not kimbers or such but, they fire a bullet everytime I pull the trigger, that's all I ask of a pistol, more accurate than me, may get one in 9mm or 45cal one day? I think they are just fine an not bad to look at, I have the black one an the two tone as well, good little pistol for a little money, Denny in pace!!

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had the original single stack version from about 1986 to 2014. That poor gun went through hell and back. Boat gun, under seat gun, not much bluing left on it when I finally traded it off. Always went bang when I pulled the trigger. Like any semi (especially .380) will FTF if you limp wrist it.

Got one of the new two tone versions to replace it.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got the two tone as well. I just love the fact that it has a 15 rd mag and is almost the same size as the single stack. I have officially sold or traded every single stack pistol I own including the 1911's. They make those in a 14+1 version now and I can tell you I feel much better knowing I have almost double the round count on me. Never liked revolvers or compact single stack's for that reason. Any of you that have trained or been in a real world fire fight know the more rounds the better. If you run out before the bad guy your dead unless you can throw a knife better then you can shoot, lol

Top Bottom