Please reply by conversation.

joebagodonuts

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Crestview
    Hey all, I have an adoption to fund so a few things need to go! At this time I am not interested in trades given the circumstances and I tried to price them about as low as I want to go.

$450 - SOLD - Bergara BXR with carbon wrapped barrel - shot maybe a couple hundred rounds and had some intermittent feeding issues which appear to be a common issue with some BXRs. Never took the time to diagnose or send it back for warranty work. Every other mag or so it would have a failure to extract(or a double feed?). I am no gunsmith and have zero experience with the 10/22 platform so I wouldn't venture a cause or fix. Trigger is awesome and the overall package is slick with the 20 MOA rail, stock, and such. Asking 450 and for that price it's a great deal for what you're getting. Comes with the Bergara mag.

$700 - XCR upper: it's a 9.5" 7.62x39 upper and I shot it once. I have come to love the XCR platform, but I have no need for this caliber/configuration. M-lok handguard. If you just want the barrel I may be interested in selling that separately since I would prefer a .300 blk. I can include two C-mags(30 rd and 10 rd).

$700 - BRN-180 .300 blk upper, this has been my hunting rig and with 110 gr V-max the effects have been stellar with just a 10" barrel. Has had just enough rounds and maintenance to make it run slick as a sewing machine. I really love this upper so for anything less than the asking price I will keep it.

Attachments

• IMG_0848 Medium.jpeg
      IMG_0848 Medium.jpeg
      80.3 KB · Views: 99
    • IMG_0849 Medium.jpeg
      IMG_0849 Medium.jpeg
      80.8 KB · Views: 103
    • IMG_0850 Medium.jpeg
      IMG_0850 Medium.jpeg
      85.7 KB · Views: 86
    • IMG_0851 Medium.jpeg
      IMG_0851 Medium.jpeg