• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    You might have better luck if you list this with more information in the correct Wanted to Buy (WTB) section. In addition, you should become familiar with the GCGF rules before posting anything.

Hdjake73

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You might have better luck if you list this with more information in the correct Wanted to Buy (WTB) section. In addition, you should become familiar with the GCGF rules before posting anything.
    I appreciate the response. I don't want to buy one, I just wondered if others had and what their thoughts were

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Might help to read the thread ;)

I had my eye on the Patrol for a while... kinda still do, but like you I'm not much of a shotgun guy. If they can get the price lower than it already is, that would definitely sway me.

Hdjake73

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Might help to read the thread ;)

I had my eye on the Patrol for a while... kinda still do, but like you I'm not much of a shotgun guy. If they can get the price lower than it already is, that would definitely sway me.
    The only real drawback is the barrel clamp is plastic and had a tendency to slide forward on the barrel. Having said that Nordic components had a fix but they aren't giving it away. I bought it and have been running thru dbl 00 like it's easy to find.

GREYSTAR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I picked up one of these. The plastic mag tube cover/barrel nut is junk. I replaced it with the aluminum GG&G one and it is much better quality. So far I have ran buckshot, slugs and some number 4 shot through it. Everything worked great. Going to try out some low brass bird shot next time I take it out. So far, I am happy with the purchase.

Hdjake73

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I picked up one of these. The plastic mag tube cover/barrel nut is junk. I replaced it with the aluminum GG&G one and it is much better quality. So far I have ran buckshot, slugs and some number 4 shot through it. Everything worked great. Going to try out some low brass bird shot next time I take it out. So far, I am happy with the purchase.
    Mine shot low brass no problem. I've always stayed away from semi auto shotguns for that reason but folks were saying it'll eat anything and so far their right. Good luck with yours.

Top Bottom