• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Chads

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The gun on the left the SBE2 is not for sale!! The supernova on the right is in like new condition and come with 5 extended chokes 3 briley ( S,IC,IM) extended range Carlson and a xx full comp n choke. That's easily $175-$200 in chokes. Located in Pensacola 850-3803614.
    Price $550/no trades
    fc016336933ff1a7c9d47e61cad22748.jpg

Last edited:

ford

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It is the gun on the left the SBE2 is not for sale!! The supernova on the right is in like new condition and come with 5 extended chokes 3 briley ( S,IC,IM) extended range Carlson and a xx full comp n choke. That's easily $175-$200 in chokes. Located in Pensacola 850-3803614.
    Price $550/no trades
    fc016336933ff1a7c9d47e61cad22748.jpg

OK maybe I'm reading this wrong or it is one of them optical illusion pictures, but I only see 2 guns and you said it is the gun on the LEFT and the SBE2 is not for sale!! But then you proceed to describe the gun on the RIGHT and then list a price. So if there is only 2 guns in the picture and say it is the gun on the LEFT but talk about the gun on the RIGHT and list a price on it. So out of the 2 guns which one are you selling and actually describing? Unless there is a 3rd gun in the picture that has some CRAZY GOOD camo that makes it invisible to the naked eye (if you have that camo pattern I want to know where you got it from, because I want it!) which gun is it that you are selling or is it both of them for $550 and if so I'll take them at that price? Thanks in advance for clearing this up for me.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom