• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    It's been a nice week for FCU style guns! This week B&T rolled out thier "BWC" (BECAUSE WE CAN!) is what it stands for. Not the other meaning, you prolly don't want to search for BWC on Google lol. Just a warning lol.

Anyways! It seems we may get a foldy FMG 9 after all. But better in many ways. First off it's all metal. Hopefully they make a polymer model that's cheaper, also with a brace so you don't have to SBR it. Best part is tho is that it uses a 320 FCU. So if and when they release this puppy they can make caliber kits up to 10mm for it Hopefully.

If not, Hopefully then the 3D print makers can take over and print out some similar versions with other calibers and braces. We'll see! But it finally appears it won't be just vaporware anymore soon!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    "10 yards, 5 rounds, 1 hole." If they make one for a Glock I'd be on board. It's a bargain at $1400 for the kit if you already have the pistol, compared to other quality future weapon SBR's like the Vector

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I wish when folded it had some sort of ejection port cover for storage under a seat, or some other similar dirty vehicle environment... like a saddlebag. This would give it an important edge over the similar folding Sub2000 PCC

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    "10 yards, 5 rounds, 1 hole." If they make one for a Glock I'd be on board. It's a bargain at $1400 for the kit if you already have the pistol, compared to other quality future weapon SBR's like the Vector
    I want one decorated up like that one old transformers we watched as kids. One would turn into a radio just like the shape of this lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220831-212730_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20220831-212730_Chrome.jpg
      204.9 KB · Views: 38

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I wish when folded it had some sort of ejection port cover for storage under a seat, or some other similar dirty vehicle environment... like a saddlebag.
    Yep I bet it would fit in that saddle bag I got from you also

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nice. It's tricky to find a good leather simple bag that fits these right. I stumbled across some old vintage gas mask bag and old surplus messenger bags online that may fit some too.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nice. It's tricky to find a good leather simple bag that fits these right. I stumbled across some old vintage gas mask bag and old surplus messenger bags online that may fit some too.
    Could just extend the straps the flap buckles are attached to also, with something like a pistol belt extender but on a smaller scale. Or black leather extensions
    Screenshot_20220831-220958.png

Screenshot_20220831-220849.png

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I stumbled across this a while back. It may work for real pistols also. I bet it has a gnarly trigger tho, but if they put a picatinny railed hood across the tip of this, then removed the stock you could cheek shoot it pretty easy. Pretty neat design. At the end of the day tho none really hold up to the simple design of the one I have yet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220901-073506_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20220901-073506_Chrome.jpg
      173.2 KB · Views: 39

Offshorelivein

Dillweed
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I stumbled across this a while back. It may work for real pistols also. I bet it has a gnarly trigger tho, but if they put a picatinny railed hood across the tip of this, then removed the stock you could cheek shoot it pretty easy. Pretty neat design. At the end of the day tho none really hold up to the simple design of the one I have yet
    My buddy has around 1,000 rounds down range with his 3D printed lower. It's nuts. No more buying these poly stocks or kits I can just print it.

Offshorelivein

Dillweed
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nice! I heard Hoffman even had a printable FRT design at one point. They're all the time doing something new that's really cool
    Man they got so much cool shit just really fun and cheap to play with lol VZ61 super hard to find . print the lower find the upper and you have a bad ass peice lol

Top Bottom