• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Yep. Even if you do comply after this gets enacted, when the door kickers come to visit good luck proving you bought something used without a background check before this legislation was enacted. Get ready for systemic abuse

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Been texting my favorite FFL. He says the alphabet boys are already telling FFL's that they will have sting operations
    Screenshot_20210311-235851_Messages.jpg

JP0311

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Yep. Even if you do comply after this gets enacted, when the door kickers come to visit good luck proving you bought something used without a background check before this legislation was enacted. Get ready for systemic abuse
    I’m hoping that if it does clear the senate, that Desantis is smart enough to keep the 3 letter agencies out of Florida. Make it a sanctuary state. These draconian measures could very well be the next stage in America’s collapse. We already have legislation over in Texas for succession and if another state or 2 joined in, the fed government may have to walk back some of this shit. That’s what I hope for anyway, but the realist in me says that most states will roll over and just take it without even pretending to put up a real fight.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I’m hoping that if it does clear the senate, that Desantis is smart enough to keep the 3 letter agencies out of Florida. Make it a sanctuary state. These draconian measures could very well be the next stage in America’s collapse. We already have legislation over in Texas for succession and if another state or 2 joined in, the fed government may have to walk back some of this shit. That’s what I hope for anyway, but the realist in me says that most states will roll over and just take it without even pretending to put up a real fight.
    If Texas leaves, I'm going to Texas and not waiting for my home state to follow

RayRay

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And also tax them. The gov would love to tax 300 million plus firearms and it is all for the children.
    that's how the confescating begins, if you can't pay the taxes they will come for them.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yoda

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nope. Used my CHL. No BG check.

Top Bottom