• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I saw a picture of the gun involved it appears to be a hy hunter a total piece of shit of German manufacturer that is know to break and malfunction

they also showed a picture of another pistol beside the first which looked like a case hardened colt
    I have heard they destroyed the original pistol which was broke or malfunctioning

you very well could have a SAA go off with the hammer cocked if it was a pos German crap gun or even a hi dollar Colt or Ruger especially if it was worn out

Baldwin not my favorite actor reminds me of al gore but maybe don't let the left wing news try and convict someone else

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    naw im old school dont want to see anyone railroaded even my worst enemy ,although i might privately smile at their disstress

MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Baldwin was the producer of the movie and had already been fined 100,000.00 by the State of New Mexico for safety violations before the shooting even occurred. For a movie with a tiny 7.2 million dollar budget that's a significant amount of money. These fines happened before he shot and killed Hutchins.

One of the claims Baldwin made was that he never cocked the hammer or pulled the trigger, yeah ok. The FBI broke the gun testing that claim, the only way they could fire a round in that gun without cocking the hammer and/or pulling the trigger was to beat on the uncocked hammer with a mallet, that's how the gun broke.

Baldwin took a loaded weapon. aimed it at Hutchins, shooting and killing her and wounding the Director. 5 years in prison is not enough for Baldwin but at least there is a Special Prosecutor handling the case so there's hope justice can be served.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Baldwin charged. Meh. He'll just write a check, deduct it as a business expense, and we'll all just watch it happen. Maybe trump wil...

Top Bottom