• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Some folks feel like they are under a black cloud, always unlucky. They feel that stuff always happens to them....
    Uhoh.jpg

NOT ME! He could have seriously broken my loading bench, but didn't. LOL
    uhoh residue.jpg

Seriously, glad dude did not fall in and get hurt. Damage is easily fixed and will be soon!

Be safe my friends!

Attachments

• Uhoh.jpg
      Uhoh.jpg
      94.1 KB · Views: 182
    • uhoh residue.jpg
      uhoh residue.jpg
      69.4 KB · Views: 186

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn, I did that once about 4 years ago, was running some wire for a camera at a customers house, my foot slipped under the wire loom for their HVAC unit and when I went to step again the tension caught me off guard and I lost my balance and my foot slipped as I was trying to put it back down and ended up going through their foyer.
    That was a damn embarrassing walk back down the attic. Luckily as it looks like you were, they were very cool and understanding and were glad i didnt fall the 15ft to the tile below.

That hole looks about twice the size of the one I made though.

Hopin4aboat

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been that guy very shortly after receiving a large jolt of electricity from a wire we ran on Friday and the do good homeowner connected it to the box on Sat. There's nothing like doin the mullet thru someone's ceiling and denting their car hood first thing Mon morning. Damn I hate getting shocked

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Yeah, my first question was is dude alright? As long as no one is hurt, damage is easily fixed.

Hopin, I can relate to not liking being shocked. While in the electronics field in the Navy I got shocked numerous times, the worse were the two oscilloscope cathode ray tube shocks and the multi-meter calibrator that bit me!

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have seen one of those before. Went through 6 months building our new house, 20 years ago, got to the spray insulation stage, so I leave for my office. Walk in, Wife calls, we have a guy hurt out here at the house. It is a stick built house with a big open attic, guy doing the spraying got half way through the attic, backing out as he sprays, then right at the intersection of the great room and kitchen, biggest most open part of the house, he steps off a joist right through and straddles a ceiling joist with both feet 10 ft off the floor, ow, ow. Wife says he is not moving, can not move and is just moaning, but he does not want an ambulance and he has no helper. I tell wife to call his boss and get a crew out to the house pronto, to get him out of the ceiling. I tell her to tell them to send at lest 3 men, it in fact it takes 3 to get him down, just as I figured. That was the only person that got hurt on that job.
    Ed

Top Bottom