• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • P4RET

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    It has been an absolute honor to have been a member of this Forum. My wife and i have been staying with our son here in Milton for the last 2 years to help him with living expenses so that he could save his money for flight school. He left his job in Law Enforcement to become a Pilot... Our mission here in Fl is now completed and we will be moving back home to Montana. I did not want to leave without saying goodbye to all the Forum members who i have met here. What an amazing conservative group we have on the Forum. Lord bless you all and keep positive. The deep state is getting their cummupins as the Military under the direction of our President Donald Trump has been draining the swamp in secret. I have much hope for the betterment of our people and this great USA.May GOD BLESS AMERICA!.

J pace

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have always wanted to visit your state, Possibly spent some time on a working ranch /farm, Do some camping and work off my stay. Possibly helped them with pest control. Coyotes and prairie dogs.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    It has been an absolute honor to have been a member of this Forum. My wife and i have been staying with our son here in Milton for the last 2 years to help him with living expenses so that he could save his money for flight school. He left his job in Law Enforcement to become a Pilot... Our mission here in Fl is now completed and we will be moving back home to Montana. I did not want to leave without saying goodbye to all the Forum members who i have met here. What an amazing conservative group we have on the Forum. Lord bless you all and keep positive. The deep state is getting their cummupins as the Military under the direction of our President Donald Trump has been draining the swamp in secret. I have much hope for the betterment of our people and this great USA.May GOD BLESS AMERICA!.

I first read honor as “horror” and I was a bit confused.

Enjoy Montana. How do we schedule our visits?

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good luck to ya and safe travels. You're headed to what my personal heaven would look like.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    It's encouraging to see the sacrifices some make for their kids, and its the best reward when they succeed.
    Congratulations on being a great dad and your son's accomplishment!
    God bless you guys on your trip home and his future career.
    Does internet work in Montana?
    Asking for a mod.

candipogo

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    God bless you both

Top Bottom