Back on the Boards: A Gulf Coast Gun Forum Member Returns!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOGGCGF

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello fellow enthusiasts,

I'm TheOGCCGF, and some of you might remember me as MasterChief (Halo reference) from the original Gulf Coast Gun Forum a few years back. I've recently rejoined the Gulf Coast Gun Forum and am thrilled to be back in the community! My passion for firearms has been rekindled lately, and I'm eager to reconnect with old friends and make new ones.

A bit about me: I'm an avid shooter with a particular interest in the AR & .308 platforms. I believe in continuous learning and sharing knowledge, so I'm looking forward to participating in discussions, sharing experiences, and learning from all of you.

Since I've been away, I'd love to catch up on what I've missed. What are the latest trends, discussions, or events that have been shaping our community? Also, if there are any upcoming meet-ups or range days, I'd be interested to learn more!

Looking forward to engaging with you all again and contributing to our forum.

Shoot straight and stay safe!

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    welcome back aboard! glad you made the correct decision to come back... enjoy!

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Whoa...'sup dude! You missed half the Obama era, all the Trump and the best of Biden, but the everything else is about the same! ;)

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yo! I think I want some of my money back from all the .22 I bought from you and Ian back in 2012 when you 2 were selling it at the gun show!!

Hows Ms. Chief??

TheOGGCGF

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome back! Did you retire or just cycling thru the area? Lots of growth since the forum started, and still the best of it kind around.

Thanks Ray, I've been in the area, but just took a break from firearms and the boards post Sandy Hook when everything went kinda crazy.

And for clarity, I'm not military, my old forum handle was a reference from the main character of the Halo series. That's also why I ended up changing when I came back this time :)

Mule1208

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hello fellow enthusiasts,

I'm TheOGCCGF, and some of you might remember me as MasterChief (Halo reference) from the original Gulf Coast Gun Forum a few years back. I've recently rejoined the Gulf Coast Gun Forum and am thrilled to be back in the community! My passion for firearms has been rekindled lately, and I'm eager to reconnect with old friends and make new ones.

A bit about me: I'm an avid shooter with a particular interest in the AR & .308 platforms. I believe in continuous learning and sharing knowledge, so I'm looking forward to participating in discussions, sharing experiences, and learning from all of you.

Since I've been away, I'd love to catch up on what I've missed. What are the latest trends, discussions, or events that have been shaping our community? Also, if there are any upcoming meet-ups or range days, I'd be interested to learn more!

Looking forward to engaging with you all again and contributing to our forum.

Shoot straight and stay safe!
    Welcome back bud

Top Bottom