• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I am listing this for a friend so call him direct. it is a 1927 A-1 deluxe Thompson tommy gun new and unfired, it has the violin case, hard case, 50 round drum, and 30 round stick mag. gun was bought several years back and has not been fired. wayne lives here in Pensacola and wants $2050.00 OBO. his phone number is 850-346-0378
    and email is 44-mag@cox.net
    bhk308
    CASH ONLY NO TRADES

Last edited:

jbrad

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If it is a Kahr, can you get post the model #. I am unable to enlarge the picture clearly.

Thanks

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Can you list the model number?

you can call the number or email the owner. the info is in the original post. his name is wayne. I don't know any more info than I have already posted. I just know this is a beautiful rifle and if I had the money it would already be here in my house.
    bhk308

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Auto ordinance IS Kahr. They own the right to produce the Thompson . Really need the model number though....it makes a difference whether its the aluminum receiver or the steel one.
    Just from the pic though....
    Looks like the T1 model...more expensive version with the cooling fins and the cutts compensator.
    Case seems to be the one auto ordinance sells for it....for around $200.
    ...edit.... Nice to have the drum mag ....but the 50 round version is much less expensive than the 100.
    I have the m1 version....and it is a blast to shoot.
    Haven't sunk the money Ito the drum mag yet....but gotta have one.....the 100 round drum is almost $600! ...the 10 or 50 round version is less expensive.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I will say this one last time, the owners name, phone number, and email is all in the original post at the head of this whole article. please contact him direct by phone or email to answer any questions as I don't know the answer. I just posted this for a friend that is in need of the cash to pay medical bills. I am not trying to be mean but I don't have the answers but he does.
    bhk308

Top Bottom