• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Only thing we need at our boarders are landmines. Waste of tax money on agents has done nothing for this country. More illegals coming than ever before so I'll stand by my statement and double down that all agents, fed, atf, irs, boarder patrol, etc, service is all for nothing and looses money left and right for nothing. Biden is even flying them in.... only thing going to help this country is an all out invasion to wake the so called sheep amongst us. Wait, the invasion has already started!! I'm off to bed like the rest of you so called service men.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If he was knowingly selling to criminals, I would agree. But the known "crimes" involving his sales were the mere possession of said firearms by the buyers, i.e., that some one HAD the firearms he sold. Well, I would HOPE someone had them! AND REMEMBER:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/judge-rules-illegal-immigrants-can-own-and-carry-guns/vi-BB1kmqHn

And note that NO ONE WAS CHARGED with providing the firearm to the illegal alien, NOR WAS HE CHARGED WITH VIOLATING ILLINOIS' FOID CARD REQUIREMENT!

Anyway, don't forget to run background checks on your private sales :)
    Wow….FOID (Firearms Owners I.D) card…you Sir pay attention to the swamp of Illinois politics. The state of Illinois blames neighboring states for lax gun laws BUT does prosecute straw purchases by Jr thugs family members. Not only did the illegal perp not have a FOID card, there was no background check nor FFL transfer. Added bonus if said weapon violated federal NFA restrictions for having a switch, just sayin’. For anyone not born and raised on this forum NOT from Chicago, I’ll leave you with true Chicago words of wisdom; “on Election Day, vote early and vote often”, no photo I.D.’s of any sort required (its racist…!!!)

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just layin' this one out there for future use.

Too bad about that Arkansas AG, ain't it? And how 'bout those senators, both of 'em. Whoda thought???

Latest posts

Top Bottom