• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    Less lethal .223....yeah, right. FMJ .223 is just as likely to penetrate typical soft body armor - just like any other modern rifle cartridge.

Smoke & mirrors - they have only just begun to "redefine" things to make them illegal to the public. They know a revolution is approaching... ;)

Brandon_SPC

Master
    I am sorry but if you decided to take an occupation that you could possibly be shot at don't bitch and moan There is some ulterior motive to doing this. Someone is starting to actually fear the citizens :D It also makes me wonder what goes on in their heads. I honestly think they are mentally ill. It gives me a headache looking and reading what these slobs say.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    I am sorry but if you decided to take an occupation that you could possibly be shot at don't bitch and moan There is some ulterior motive to doing this. Someone is starting to actually fear the citizens :D It also makes me wonder what goes on in their heads. I honestly think they are mentally ill. It gives me a headache looking and reading what these slobs say.

You hit the nail on the head!

Snow Bird

Master
    Watch the price on all 223 go up AGAIN!!!!!!! Now I want to ask .Where can I buy a IWB hoster for thr dreaded AR PISTOL?

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    I smell,the beginning of the new revolution. These people in DC are realizing that we Americans are unhappy. I honestly don't think anyone was prepared for this response to what they did. America is waking up and the elitists don't like it. We are standing up to them and their bullshit.

poff09

Marksman
    first the target one then slowly add more to the list. That's their plan all along.

^^^this

I'm by no means an expert but have been doing a little research lately..not that it will change anything..and it's all been said before but damn near any rifle round will penetrate soft body armor..if they want something strong than they should buy the police plate carriers instead..was watching a youtube video a couple days ago about the 22 TCM..round moving at over 2000 fps out of a 5 inch barrel and penetrated soft armor with little effort..civil liberty 9mm ( I think that's the name)..a 50 grn 9mm rnd moving 2000 fps also penetrated..IIRC all these were shot at level 3 stuff..so I can only assume (yes I know what happens) that they want all rounds and 5.56 is just a spring board...we will be lucky to be left with bbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    ^^^this

I'm by no means an expert but have been doing a little research lately..not that it will change anything..and it's all been said before but damn near any rifle round will penetrate soft body armor..if they want something strong than they should buy the police plate carriers instead..was watching a youtube video a couple days ago about the 22 TCM..round moving at over 2000 fps out of a 5 inch barrel and penetrated soft armor with little effort..civil liberty 9mm ( I think that's the name)..a 50 grn 9mm rnd moving 2000 fps also penetrated..IIRC all these were shot at level 3 stuff..so I can only assume (yes I know what happens) that they want all rounds and 5.56 is just a spring board...we will be lucky to be left with bbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't reload you might want to learn. If you have the funds to purchase now, do it. Since their true colors and agenda are coming out finally and it's actually in the spotlight, we can only guess what's next...

FUPAGUNT

Master
    I don't believe for one second that these cocksuckers give two shits about the safety of the popo. They smell an uprise coming and they are scared shitless, as well they should be.

Fletch

Master
    Seems to me the latest AR-Pistol craze is coming back to haunt us. I don't think law enforcement thinks they can be easily concealed, but is more worried about how easily they can be maneuvered in a vehicle, which would theoretically put police making traffic stops in more jeopardy. I know all the arguments for "shall not be infringed", but am trying to look at this in a pragmatic way.

I would happily give up the ability to own an AR pistol without a tax stamp if they will leave the ammo alone. It's really no pistol and just a work around to a quasi SBR with or without a Sig brace. As we all know there are much more lethal rounds with greater penetration potential than the .223/5.56 but because no pistol varieties of those calibers are being produced they are off the radar. I would hate to see what I consider a novelty item cost us access to readily available and affordable ammo to plink with.

Droshki

Master
    Seems to me the latest AR-Pistol craze is coming back to haunt us. I don't think law enforcement thinks they can be easily concealed, but is more worried about how easily they can be maneuvered in a vehicle, which would theoretically put police making traffic stops in more jeopardy. I know all the arguments for "shall not be infringed", but am trying to look at this in a pragmatic way.

I would happily give up the ability to own an AR pistol without a tax stamp if they will leave the ammo alone. It's really no pistol and just a work around to a quasi SBR with or without a Sig brace. As we all know there are much more lethal rounds with greater penetration potential than the .223/5.56 but because no pistol varieties of those calibers are being produced they are off the radar. I would hate to see what I consider a novelty item cost us access to readily available and affordable ammo to plink with.

I was totally with you in the first paragraph, but I think you're going to get some mixed reactions on that first line in the second one. The rest of it is as true as anything else you've ever posted though.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom