Patriot Mobile

Are You Paying High Retail Prices For Optics That Let You Down?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TRACT Optics

Shooter
    Most shooters pay high retail markup prices for optics that under perform.

TRACT designs and engineers high-performance optics without the middleman and gives you the ongoing personalized support you need to accomplish your goals.

Here's a Facebook post that you can share to your various Facebook pages:

Grits1/5

Marksman
    I’ve heard good things about your glass quality, I was confused when I looked at your website though, because the scope I saw said that it was made in Japan with Schott glass. I figured it would be Low glass, since it was made in Japan. Obviously both Low and Schott glass are outstanding products, I was just curious.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Prices look high for “cutting out the middle man”. What do these compare to and are there any independent quality comparisons.

Grits1/5

Marksman
    I know I asked them a question, but ease up on them guys, they are a new site sponsor, don’t go chasing off our sponsors

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    I know I asked them a question, but ease up on them guys, they are a new site sponsor, don’t go chasing off our sponsors

I love our sponsors! I am in the market for some binoculars, so I checked them out.

But:

“Low prices by cutting out the middle man” is not how they should approach their marketing campaign. Instead they should be pushing “High quality optics sold directly to consumers” with some independently verified comparisons such as XYX verified that our optic abc had greater light transmission than Swarovski optic xyz.

Also - most of their reviews look fake.

(Follow me for more quality business advice and funny memes)

ccc

Master
    Guys rather than bash, we all have a few minutes to google and search reviews, just saying. I just googled “Tract optics reviews” and saw tons of people from all kinds of different forums giving their reviews, and lots of videos.

Last edited:

AidanRise

Shooter
    Do you guys have any plans for prism scopes? Reviews seem nice so I'd be interested in something apart from Trijicon and PA in that area depending on pricing.

TRACT Optics

Shooter
    Hello Everyone, Jon here from TRACT. Appreciate all the feedback and look forward to serving you for many years to come. As an optics company that chose a differnt path from the current major brands, we rely on our customers to give honest reviews of their overall TRACT experience. We can assure you, that none of our website or YouTube reviews are fake or have been "incentivised" by our company. No affiliate programs, no paid influencers on social media, no television sponserships, etc.
    Nothing planned for prism scopes at the moment but we're always open to building products that our customers are demanding.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom