Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item AR 15 Pistol 5.56

Location Santa Rosa Beach, FL - Walton County

Contact Info PM

Price $1000

Item Description Spikes Lower - PSA Upper, 10.5" barrel 1/7 , M.I. Rail, Phase 5 Pistol Buffer, Sig Brace, Hogue grip, Magpul Pro BUS, Magpul Gen. I AFG, Eotech 512 with cover included. Feel free to ask questions. This was assembled by LGS.

Selling because my vehicle broke down and need cash. Added some extras that come with it I forgot when I originally posted. 2 pmags, 1 metal mag Hogue and original grip (MOE I think) and the Hogue battery (in pistil grip) storage

Last edited:

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One vehicle replaced (wife gets the newer vehicle of course), the other still needs repairs. Open to partial trades now. Nothing in particular, just opening up options. I can add ammo ( 420 rounds green tips on stripper clips, in a sealed ammo can) to accommodate a reasonable/equal trade plus cash. I need to come out of any trade on this with $500 cash to sink in to my car.

Thanks for looking!

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    420 rounds green tips on stripper clips, in a sealed ammo can is included. $1000 cash for everything. This includes the Eotech as well. I'm taking a big hit at this price so if it's still around after this weekend I'll probably regain my senses and pull the listing and try something different. I'd be interested in a subcompact Glock (26,27,33 maybe 30) or an entry level 1911 plus $500 cash in trade. Please be a Florida resident and legal to own/purchase a handgun. CWP holder, as always, is preferred.

Thanks for looking!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom