• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SDDEPOT19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I figured it was time to part with a few things since I'm off work due the nasty little rain storm happening. Seems appropriate to call it the Hurricane sale!

I made this super simple using a number system on account of how well it worked last time. I am located @ Chemstrand and Kingsfield north of 9 Mile rd.

My terms are simple:
    1. CASH ONLY (may consider 5.56/223 brass ammo with cash) NO TRADES please!
    2. Be ready to meet sooner than later (if the sky falls out then we can figure it out)
    3. Consider the fact that I don't sell garbage and shipping adds up - I have NEVER once given anyone a part that wasn't exactly as described
    4. Every part is brand new unless otherwise specified in description

Now to the fun part:
    1. 80% anodized 7075 skeletonized lower receiver ready to be cut $95
    2. Raw 7075 forged AR9/22/45 pistol caliber upper receiver "Anchor Harvey Forge" $65
    3. *BLEM* M4 style upper receiver anodized black with port door "Anchor Harvey Forge" $75
    *Blemish is purely cosmetic and does NOT effect function - anodizing coat is uneven*
    4. *USED* Anderson sport side upper receiver $60
    5. 80% raw forged 7075 AR15 receivers "Cerro Forge" - $85/EACH
    6. USA made 7075 "Raptor' style ar15 charging handles - $40/EACH
    7. Magpul Mbus Pro steel sight set (perfect condition and sat on one rail for about 3 months) - $160 (original boxes included) OBO
    8. Hiperfire ambi safety selector (used) $35
    9. Breek arms 3 port outside threaded muzzle brake with blast shield (total round count was 20rds) - $40
    10. *BLEM* Strike industries aluminum forward assist in black - $10
    11. IDK if this is the right place to post this so I am holding off listing it
    12. AR15 complete bolt assembly with firing pin (Bolt assembly includes - bolt, extractor, extractor spring, cam pin, firing pin, ejector, and ejector spring) - All 3 bolts are machined from 9310 steel.
    Black bolts are brand new MPI'd and nitrided made by AZIMUTH TECH who is a massive OEM for several USA companies. Both bolts have upgraded nickel boron firing pins (Always need back ups right?)
    Nickel boron bolt is a spare Toolcraft bolt with less than 200 rounds and upgraded using Sprinco extractor/ejector springs compatible with 556/223/300OBO that I used a few times.
    NITRIDED - $75
    TOOLCRAFT NIB - $90

80% RECEIVERS INFO! (ACCORDING TO THE ATF DETERMINATION LETTER THESE ARE NOT FIREARMS AND DO NOT REQUIRE AN FFL TRANSFER)
    If you are an aspiring DIY enthusiast wanting to cut your own lowers and need any help with understanding the process or any advice on "how-to" please do not hesitate to ask me. Pick my brain and get your questions answered in regards to the equipment needed, the cutting/drilling process, tips for a factory finish vs the "drill press" sloppy method, measurements etc. I will NOT cut any receivers EVER for anyone aside from myself so do NOT ASK!
    That being said I offer a flat rate service teaching new builders how to build and assemble rifle's. In total with teaching and my own personal builds I have overseen approximately 150 builds in all different calibers. I know when I began with my first build I was overwhelmed wishing I could have someone to give me tips and tricks for making a seemingly impossible task a cake walk. I figured since I am selling off some 80% paper weights I would offer help to those who are getting into this exciting build process. THANKS!

Offers are welcome however, lowballing won't be replied to. Thank you and God Bless!

Attachments

• 20200914_110313_2.jpg
      20200914_110313_2.jpg
      519.2 KB · Views: 68
    • 20200914_110356_2.jpg
      20200914_110356_2.jpg
      460.1 KB · Views: 65
    • 20200914_110402_2.jpg
      20200914_110402_2.jpg
      413.4 KB · Views: 57
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.