• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mpaproducts

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We are fun loving guys and thought we would have a little fun and give someone a great deal!

If you have friends and would like to do a "group build" this will be a great way to do it...and save some money in the process.

So, in the morning at 11am CDT I am going to put a special offer on this thread. It will ONLY be available for the first person that PMs me to accept the offer. After that, the Special is over.

Check back Saturday morning to see if this might be just the deal you have been waiting for!

mpaproducts

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OK....IT'S TIME!

We know a lot of people are concerned about this election and the outcome's effect on gun rights. Some in the firearms business have begun to raise prices to play off of these concerns. Well, NOT US.

We are going to sell ONE buyer 10 or more 80% lowers for $44.95 each; 10% below our current website price.. These are NOT blems. They are 100% blem free lowers manufactured by Anderson Manufacturing. At this price I have to set a maximum of 20 lowers.

PLUS, the buyers can also purchase Lower Parts Kit Essentials and Buffer Assemblies at 10% off our current pricing. These purchases are limited to stock on hand.

So, step up and get a GREAT deal.

mpaproducts

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    if someone was to buy a 80% lower could you guys help with the other 20%?

If you are asking if we can help with completing the lowers, the answer is NO. To do that would mean we were building you a gun and that is against the law. What we can do is help you with advice to successfully get the job done on your own and are happy to do so.

mpaproducts

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was asked about a time limit on this offer. It will be open for 1 week and then be withdrawn. This should give everyone a chance to get a group together, or convince the significant other you really DO need 10 more lowers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mpaproducts

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ALL GONE! Thanks for the interest everyone. One lucky buyer scored 12 of the lowers at 10% off our already LOW price. We still have lowers at $49.95 and ours are actually IN STOCK! Based on the debate tonight, they could be gone soon.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Steve is very good to deal with, these rec. are very good compared to other I have seen , If you are thinking about doing one, you need to get up with him, Just my 5 cents jj

Top Bottom