• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have 4 in my house and none will be sold. One each in 5.56 for each of my boys and a 5.56 and a 6.5 Grendel versions for me! Kind of poor right now after our summer vacation, hopefully these prices will remain low for a while. I'd like to pick up a couple more uppers in 300 Blackout and 6.8 just because I can! Hell if prices stay low it might be time to buy a couple and have them for grand kids when the time comes, never know what it will be like under the next president!

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I have about 10 and would sell the 556 wylde but no money there for me and a 6.8 too expensive for GCGF so I will sit on them till another democrats gets into office or the repubs Congress shoots themselves in the foot and loses leadership...The folks trying to get a grand or more for a 556 bought too high and will never recover, that is just a crazy price for a plinker at this time and temperment.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    There will come a time when the guys who stacked up the cheap ARs will look like geniuses.
    I plan on buying a Colt 6920 Magpul edition, just haven't decided if prices have hit rock bottom yet.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Man, it's hard not to buy a couple at these prices. Like it's been said, one little change in policy or event and prices will change again.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't forget mags! New older Gen PMAGS run under $9 with better prices in bulk. ARs gotta eat so the mags can support you if SHTF or be a real money maker if the crazies return. I don't think non 5.56/223 guns will sell as well during another crazy spell but there are always going to be panic buyers that don't have a clue.

The dems/libs and their gun grabbing agenda will never go away. It only takes a (a few) major massacre in the U.S. to get knee jerk reaction politics to suck in a few Reps and another Ban or worse laws enacted. Gun grabbers will never allow another Sunset Provision to undue their handy work again.

There is always political deception used against the public on Federal anti gun laws. The AWB's actual title and subsection title sound like something the public and gun owners would want to support: Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act*— is a subsection of the*Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994. A survey Poll was done using the titles only and asked respondents if they supported it with no reference to actual content. The clear majority supported it with their limited knowledge. That Poll was not only referenced dozens of time in Congress, former Presidents Reagan and Carter wrote letters recommending passage AND referenced the skewed Poll as the voice/will of the people!
    We tend to believe Polls don't matter but they do. How often have you heard gun grabbers referencing a Poll that concluded firearms owners support universal background checks? That has be part of the mantra to get UBCs passed in several states while Dems still push it to be Federal Law.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I put together these same two parts last year. It was plus shipping though. Soooooo. But it's a great shooting gun. tapatalk_1459452332089.jpeg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• tapatalk_1459452332089.jpeg
      tapatalk_1459452332089.jpeg
      70.4 KB · Views: 65

TFRIZZ30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wonder what prices will be on Black Friday. Don't see how they can go much lower but here is to hoping for a few $350 ars just to sit on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom