• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gtkillerv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I did this shoot a couple of years ago, and it was a lot of fun. There will be some slow moments, but it is very informative.
    Okay...I have to admit that I thought it was going to be one of those things that everyone that went through the class got a patch at the end of the day. It is not!! You have to earn it. You wouldn't think that shooting at targets only 25 meters away would be that difficult, but out of about 16-18 shooters only three walked away with patches. Luckily, by the end of the second day I was putting what I learned to good use, and managed to be one of the three that earned a patch. It also made me feel good not only shooting a good enough score to get the patch, but was able to back it up multiple times after the first. Could I do it now? Probably not with another two days of shooting.

XD45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i took my daughter a few years ago she did way better then i thought she would scored a 187

fyi prone position and a bad back WILL NOT MIX WELL

almost all the shooting is from pron -- still a great outing to do atleast once in a lifetime ,

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you were taught to shoot correctly at an early age, you will do well at Appleseed. Next time they come around, I'd like to shoot the real thing.

Top Bottom