• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have always wanted to get a couple for my cars but it's always just been a thought, over the weekend I had some close calls with a few different dip shits in mobile and decoded I need to get them. Looks like a lot of people like the "black box" ones on amazon. They look good for the money and have good specs.
    Any other recommendations?

Kanaloa

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm tagging onto this thread for recommendations. I ve thought about getting one. You are correct, Mobile drivers suck.

wld1985

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just thought it was alot of the AL drivers that suck.. But then again im in mexico right now and have a car rental,these jokers are crazy.. Its 80kilometers for like 30 seconds then 100 the next.. They come flying up behind you very quick.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Alabama drivers don't seem any worse than the Pensacola drivers, both are blissfully lost in their mobile devices.

The Texas drivers are the worse here, either 20 under the limit in the left lane or 20 over in the right, they'll cut you off, pace and hang in blind spots. I've encountered two this past weekend that seemed determined to wreck me, it's almost like it's an intentional insruance fraud thing. Seems like a high amount of flat white tags with black block letters this summer, I wonder what construction contract scam they are all involved in...

sfiturbo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Spent 25 bucks on one through Amazon a while back...other than the bracket starting to come loose, it has been flawless A/V recording 15 minute loop. Just need a larger SIMcard for them.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Might could come in handy as well turning it towards the driver's window if ever pulled over for a traffic stop.

Top Bottom