HD Tactical

Anyone have experience with Element Range in Holt?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RVGuru

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    They are usually really busy and frequently don’t have time to answer the phone. You might catch them during the middle of the week, but on the weekend your best bet is to just go up there. Awesome range BTW

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They are usually really busy and frequently don’t have time to answer the phone. You might catch them during the middle of the week, but on the weekend your best bet is to just go up there. Awesome range BTW
    Good to be that successful, but hate that I might have to drive 45 minutes each way just to get a couple questions answered. Good to know they’re “awesome”, looking for a good range with more than 100 yard rifle lanes. Thanks.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    The phones and internet service was out ALL day out there today. It was also very busy, typical for fri-sun. During the week it's much quieter. If Longtooth can't answer your questions, msg me and I can help.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The phones and internet service was out ALL day out there today. It was also very busy, typical for fri-sun. During the week it's much quieter. If Longtooth can't answer your questions, msg me and I can help.
    Thanks. LT reached out. Appreciate the responses.

RVGuru

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Good to be that successful, but hate that I might have to drive 45 minutes each way just to get a couple questions answered. Good to know they’re “awesome”, looking for a good range with more than 100 yard rifle lanes. Thanks.
    What do you want to know? It’s a 200+acre facility, ranges from 25 yards to 1000, concreted and covered shooting areas, multi story shooting houses, plus an 18 station sporting clays, and they have paintball. It ain’t Jay’s man if you’re interested it’s worth a 45 minute drive.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Signed up out there today! Great range and staff! I've been out there a few times before for competitions and range days. G-rat convinced me...

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Signed up out there today! Great range and staff! I've been out there a few times before for competitions and range days. G-rat convinced me...

Had to twist his rubber arm! Was good to see ya today JWLINEMAN

Top Bottom