Patriot Mobile

Anyone Going to Watch the State of the Union Address Tomorrow Night?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "What a great prank! Somebody put glue on half of the seats at State of the Union Address!"
    —Pat Sajak

"I heard Nancy Pelosi, before the tax cut was voted on, predicted economic armageddon. It's just amazing to me that after this tax cut passes, three million Americans get another $1,000 in their pockets in many cases, and she actually described that as 'crumbs.' ... If you're going to say that $1,000 is crumbs, you live in a different world than I'm living in."
    —Mike Pence

"If the border were closed and the melting pot allowed to work, the façade of identity politics would vanish in a generation,"
    —Victor Davis Hanson

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It seems to me that hypocrisy was the theme of Trumps speech last night.

Border security 25 billion dollars - the famous wall that MEXICO was going to pay for. - NOPE we are going to have to pay for this tremendous waste of time energy and money. Democrats are simply asking Trump to keep his campaign promise of forcing Mexico to pay for the Wall.

Fighting Opioid Abuse Yea that is one of thirty things Trump put his son in law in charge of fixing - cause that 36 year old financier has all of the answers to this medical/social problem - except no he does not - one year later and no solid recommendations, In fact Trump after declaring the opioid crisis does nothing to fund the fight against the problem and offers no possible solutions. Actions speak louder than words and Trumps actions show that he does not give a damn.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/26/us/politics/trump-opioid-crisis.html
    http://www.newsweek.com/trump-opioid-crisis-failure-states-lead-way-748888

Merit Based Immigration Funny, if immigrants had to have needed skills to come to this country plan then neither his first wife nor his third wife could have gotten into the country - a Freudian slip? Certainly his grandfather would not have been allowed in. Of course in reality this is just racism dressed up as something else

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/16/578247210/trump-adviser-backs-shift-to-merit-based-immigration

Jerusalem is Israels Capital Well this genius bit of diplomacy just pissed off the entire Arab world. I know that most of you may not care about this but - the deal maker Trump - got nothing in return for this pointless act - which will also cost America a ton of money to implement - again for no gain to us. Brilliant

Jobs Trump claims that he should get credit for creating all of these jobs - well actually this years job growth is the slowest in 6 years

https://www.nbcnews.com/card/fact-check-trump-claims-credit-job-gains-rising-wages-n843031

"Trump’s first year in office was marked by 2.1 million jobs being added to the economy — the slowest year of job growth in six years — while the other job gains came under President Barack Obama. Wages are indeed rising, but they were not exactly stagnate. They’ve been rising steadily for years, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics."

So yea Trump is actually doing worse than his predecessor

"Under President Obama, 2.2 million jobs were added in 2016, 2.7 million jobs in 2015 and 3 million jobs in 2014. In fact, last year’s job growth was the slowest since 2012."

Why in the world should the Democrats get excited when the job marked is actually slowing down

But wait you say - Trump added 2.4 million jobs - no - hold onto your hats - he lied. The job growth for Trumps year in office was 2.1 million - to get to the 2.4 million mark he had to go and steal some jobs from Obama's time in office.

You know when you look at the facts it is hard to see why Trump is so proud of his first year in office. It reminds me of the saying "Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining"

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Isn't it great to have a POTUS working for the people and best yet what is best for America unlike the obama regime! I love the job he is doing and proud he is all our POTUS!

Attachments

• 13775456_108063076301445_3122264804180569941_n.jpg
      13775456_108063076301445_3122264804180569941_n.jpg
      18.7 KB · Views: 120

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You know what you call anyone that wins an argument with a liberal on a Google high? Racist :grenade::fencing::yo:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    For our liberal "friends" trolling around the forum - - -> I remember what Ted Nugent said several years ago that was extremely philosophical. " Stupid people should be encouraged to say stupid things. That way we know who the stupid people really are."
    GENIUS . . . !! ---- SAWMAN

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom