• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's a no brainer Justin, you've been in Jax for a year or so, I've been working here for 2 months and hate it. I'm surprised you've stayed as long. I rather be SD as well....Go for it!!

Yeah its pretty shitty here to say the least. I lived here for about 7 years before I moved to the Panhandle and like a dumb asses we came back. Should have just went to TN instead of moving back here like I wanted to. My wife has fam here in Jax but she is finally seeing what a dump this place really is..

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sad thing is, I have a nice house with land in the country in Upstate NY that I could basically have (just pay taxes) but there is no way in hell I would ever move back to the Vampire State.. I'd rather move anywhere but...

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Think Robert was referring to Jacksonville

Yes, sorry I didn't state it better. Cantonment is the BEST!!!! Just south of the mill and far enough North so I don't have to deal with the riff raff. No stink, No Bums.. Check out Sioux and send us some updates, would want to here you have some hunting/shooting land and invite a few friends over for a weeklong trip for some fun!!!!!!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Are they part of the new oil drilling like in N Dakota? I know they are paying fast food workers 15-20 and hour up there, rents are out of sight...just curious if there was any bleed over of the inflation.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are they part of the new oil drilling like in N Dakota? I know they are paying fast food workers 15-20 and hour up there, rents are out of sight...just curious if there was any bleed over of the inflation.

Yes but opposite end of the state. I don't think it would carry over to S.F.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll trade ya wives you "Lucky Basterd"!

Haha no chance! She likes to shoot and loves fishing and cooking as well, not to mention she is beautiful both inside and out. No clue how I landed this one!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom