• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pandatac37

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just trying to figure out any information it’s a nice rifle I thought was just a regular norinco but now I’m not sure. Made by cga imported by glnic, had it for years but never really took a close look so I got bored and was inspecting it now I’m confused.
    f8efcaaf4b5dcd2ba402e3477df8a707.jpg

9717e9df40043c29c75d13bc681a3702.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viper0hr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Not an expert but I love the SKS and have a number of them (looking for a Vet bringback, polish stock only, Romanian SKS, and a North Korean SKS atm to complete my set).
    That looks to be an early import, glnic was owned by the Chinese government and imported sks's and aks before the bans, then norinco took over.
    Probably still a commercial gun, and IMO does not hold a super premium or anything (unles the market changed), but are cool and desirable to some.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Not to hijak the OPs thread, but on the subject of SKS', I bought this one at the Milton show some 12 years ago. Seller said it was Norinco and that's all I know (maybe there is nothing more to know). Anyway, everything I've read seems to apply only to the /26\ (i.e. dating the rifle). Mine is /366\ and I don't know what that signifies, nor do I know what the /26\ means. I'd appreciate any info if there is any. The rifle is all matching as far as I've seen and is in excellent condition with spike bayonet. Import mark on botton of barrel 'KFS ATL GA SKS 7.62x39." I see no other markings. Thanks.
    SKS.jpg

Top Bottom