• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    We had some carpet installed by a Lowe’s contractor 5-6 yrs ago. One of the rooms the carpet loosened (carpet ripple). and basically only needs to be (power) stretched back flat. Looking to pay someone who can hook it. If I don’t find someone on the forum here, I’ll talk to some local rug places. Let me know if you have a good lead on someone that could use some holiday cash. I live in Milton near Whiting Field.

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    We had some carpet installed by a Lowe’s contractor 5-6 yrs ago. One of the rooms the carpet loosened (carpet ripple). and basically only needs to be (power) stretched back flat. Looking to pay someone who can hook it. If I don’t find someone on the forum here, I’ll talk to some local rug places. Let me know if you have a good lead on someone that could use some holiday cash. I live in Milton near Whiting Field.
    Maybe ask Lowes to send a guy for free to fix it....you just never know until you ask.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    20 years in the business and I've changed careers. Genes floor covering is your best bet. They will send out an estimator and give you a quote. Just one bedroom it may be a case of they send the installer and charge a flat fee.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Thanks for the input to all… I sucked it up, watched a bunch of ‘youse tube’ vids, bought the Harbor Freight version of a shitty tool, struggled for 2 hours and made it happen, my 57 y/o knee were not happy. Grandson who moved back in (11 y/o) to his old room is happy as is Mrs Ric-san. In lieu of celebrating she said to get hot on other honey-do items.

Top Bottom