• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    NSFW I posted the following to craigslist just to see the reaction. It's amazing how many thought it was a serious post.
    What should I do about my girlfriend

A few months back, I started dating this really hot chick. When I say hot, I mean HOT. Let's put it this way, on a scale of 1 to 10, this woman is every bit of an 11. The sex has really been great between us. Who am I kidding, it's the best I've ever had. She makes anything that came before her seem really boring.

After a really busy day, we decided to lay down and take a nap before going out to get a bite to eat. About a half hour into the nap I rolled over and lay there just watching her. I'm thinking to myself, "Damn is she beautiful." So, I reached out and touched her and she she didn't respond. I thought, OMG, what if she might have died. What would I do?

I figured if she really had died, there would be no harm in hitting that just one more time. So I rolled over on top of her and began doing my thing with her lifeless body. Just before I finished, she goes "BOO" and I liked almost had the big one. Needless to say, I never got to finish what I had started doing. I swear to God, there are some really sick people in this world and she appears to be one of them.

My question is, should I forgive her for being so cruel or should I continue the relationship because she's so hot and so great in bed, even knowing what a sick person she really is?

General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You need to get a hobby so you don't have to come up with crap for Craigslist trolls.
    I didn't have to come up with anything. I had just read it elsewhere and almost crapped in my pants. I thought there might be others with the same perverted sense of humor as myself. You're obviously, not one of them.

Top Bottom