• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I asked the boss man to use some of my vacation hours so I could see if my hurricane shutters still fit properly. What an understanding guy he is. So off to the home depot and gun store to help reinforce them shutters. Stay safe guys.

Sailing_Faith

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I find it ironic that people have chosen this opportunity to sell their children and grandchildren into slavery by voting for this man….

I suppose that they will blame bush when the national debt crushes the future generations and their children are starving….
    …. But at least they will all have free cell phones.

A sad day for this country.

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hell, if you can't beat them, join them. How does one avoid the Obamacare thing? Convert to Islam. Tired of paying taxes, quit work and go on food stamps and
    ebt. I'm pretty sure I'm selling out of the business world and getting into the freebies.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I hear the kids turning guns for new tennis shoes worked so well,, Were looking at turn in your guns an get a free months groceries an a car,,, Holy Cow... Ill have to give up my sling shot..... I guess Ill be borrowing a cup of stones an some sticks to beat off the hooodlems now... They will be the ones with fire power... olecarver

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    WHEEEEEW WHOOOOO!!!!!!! We Won!!!! Oh wait which forum am I on???
    On a serious side, Looks like our choices were slim to none anyway, and now our chances are also. Just Keep your head up and do what you have to do! If you are a Christian, or believe in the Bible, it was all planed out ahead of time anyway, What cha gona do? . You as a insugnifigant weee lil human has no say in the matter other than to believe or not, that is the only question. And for the rest of you , this is going down the path of the one world one order thing and not much to do but run and hide, or go along with the program. You can allready smell it coming, we as humans in general want to believe there is good in everybody, where GOD said "NO ONE IS GOOD NOT ONE!!" and He meant it.
    We are all capable to do most anything we think we could get away with in the dark ,if the right circumstances were dictated.
    Me personally, I am thinking there is no real way to determine how an election turned out if the people in power don't want you to. Everyone knows there are the secret circle of power brokers that pretty much run the game , we are just the pawns, bishops, kings and queens, and so on, You really don't have much to say about it.
    My theroy is to enjoy your time in THE GAME as you never know when or who might put you in CheckMate! That reminds me , my truck note is due, do we still have to pay them, or can we go buy food / ammo??

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well i woke up after a good nights sleep, and I still feel like someone kicked me in the balls.. Gonna go try to find some ammo.

Sailing_Faith

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I got 500 rds of 9mm, Walmart has a special buy, 200 6.8 Hornady at CTD this morning to get out of the blues!

I am sure they are talking about this purchase on MSNBC and praising Obama for the economic boost all the ammo buying will cause.....

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I got 500 rds of 9mm, Walmart has a special buy, 200 6.8 Hornady at CTD this morning to get out of the blues!

What was the special buy? I just hit 2 Wallys and didnt see any deal on 500 rounds..

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Federal, 50 rd bxs, Hi Shok HP 115gr, $15.97, were the special buy I got 4 of those and some others.

Ammotogo.com has 115gr FMJ for .24 a rd $12.01 a 50

Last edited:

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    What was the special buy? I just hit 2 Wallys and didnt see any deal on 500 rounds..

+1 - I only have 250 rounds stocked up and would like to get it closer to 1,000 before prices jump and bans go into effect.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Federal, 50 rd bxs, Hi Shok HP 115gr, $15.97, were the special buy I got 4 of those and some others.

Ammotogo.com has 115gr FMJ for .24 a rd $12.01 a 50
    Nice find, i just hit the Wally in GB and they were all sold out of that deal. To my surprise they had a "few" boxes of the 100 rd. .45 Federal Fmj's for 28 bucks a box.. I bought them out and the clerk looked at me like i was nuts...

I really need to learn how to reload..

Top Bottom