HD Tactical

An Open Letter: Yes, Mr President "We have less bayonets and horses today".

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Field Memorial USMC.jpg Arlington National Cemetery.jpg

President Obama

With all due respect to the Office you hold Mr. President; Yes, "We have are fewer horses and bayonets". What you fail to understand or chose to misrepresent is every Marine and Soldier that is issued a M16 Service Rifle is issued a bayonet too. It is a "daily use" tool and and when things go bad and get close: it is used for dirty work. That bayonet also provides a solid foundation for the Field Memorials to our Fallen Hero's. The few horses we have are overworked too. Your incorrect priorities of political gain over Staff security at Benghazi has contributed to this.

This is due to your incompetence and that of the Secretary of State Clinton. When you took the Office of President you also receive the Title of Commander and Chief as set forth in Article II Section, Clause 1 of the Constitution. It is ingrained in every Soldier Sailor, Airman and Marine that what happens on their Watch is Their responsibility. Those Military Personnel who have the privilege of Command are responsible and accountable for every action of their assigned personnel. When a Command receives recognition or an award, the Commanding Officer will shift the accolades to the officers and enlisted person's of the Command. When something goes bad the Commanding Officer accepts full responsibility. You, Mr. President; bask in the minor achievements of your Administration, while continuing to shift blame for all failures to to everyone else. The Benghazi massacre falls directly on your shoulders and nowhere else. You call for a full investigation of Benghazi and say you will hold those responsible accountable but your record of stone walling investigations such as Fast and Furious, then claiming Executive Privilege reeks. You Sir, have failed the people in your charge, and the citizens of this Great Nation. When you go into early retirement on January 20th, I hope you take time to reflect on what you have done. Your Presidential Legacy will be in the company of Harding, Jackson, Pierce and Buchanan.

Attachments

• Field Memorial USMC.jpg
      Field Memorial USMC.jpg
      32.5 KB · Views: 196
    • Arlington National Cemetery.jpg
      Arlington National Cemetery.jpg
      149.4 KB · Views: 192
    Last edited:

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Excellant . Do you think the prez will get to see it? I really wish we had 1 more to choose from, this is like choosing between the frying pan or the fire!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've sent him one before and never got any type of reply or even an acknowledged that they got it. The White House has also changed the process for e-mail contact since the first letter. As with all Top level Branches and Agencies; they have dedicated staff that do nothing but screen all forms of media and pull copies. Copies are then evaluated as Pro, Con, Hostile or Complementary and factual. These items are then republished internally and distributed within the Departments and Section Heads. The Top Execs' will task others to provide impact briefs, strategies, rebuttal and damage control. All media and correspondence that has clear or undertones of threats, protest or grouping of persons, acts of civil disobedience and so on; get forwarded to the Dept of the Treasury for the Secret Service, Homeland Security and DOJ for "appropriate action". I'm sure mine will only be a straw in a haystack. I just hope my straw is the one that get down the back of his shirt.

My sample FL ballot has ten other people listed. Lots to chose from but I never heard of any of them.
    WR

Top Bottom