• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I want to apologize to anyone who I have offended in the past. I never intended to sell anything out from under someone else. I did not back up on the deal with @stage20 for a better offer. I had multiple interests and let my hurry up mentally burn @stage20 on the deal. Then I got defensive when he said it had happened before and then tempers got involved and so on. I have apologized to @stage20. I strive to be a person of character and integrity and that’s not at all what I want people to think of me. I see my faults and have made it a point not to make those mistakes again. This most likely will not change anyones mind that has a sour taste due to my actions and I’m not looking for pity or acceptance, I just want whoever I have offended to know I am sorry for doing so.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    If you are sincere I commend you. As the Tyler Childers song says “It takes twice as long to build bridges you have burned”. This is an extremely small community on the GCGF. I have been a member for years as have others. There are some on here with quirks, rules they require to buy or sell, that are set in their ways, those are just things you work around or you don’t deal with those folks, that’s your choices. But someone who treats others bad, buys out from under, no shows, folks that don’t deliver what they promised, usually don’t get a second chance. If the ones who you have done wrong, accept this apology and let you continue to be a part of this community you should take that very seriously, unless you simply don’t give a damn and are fine not buying or selling here ever again. Again I commend you and hope you will do your best to right the wrongs.

dirtingd

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I have bought and sold to him and never had any issues or hang-ups....now we have both haggled but at the end of the day the buy went smooth and meetup was on time.

I am not going to bandwagon what happened with Stage20 or anyone else....but there is always 5 stories to every situation. Seems like AG is saying he is excepting responsibility and that he could have done things different.

In my dealings I get people that text me, PM me and comment on the add....then you have to back track through all of that checking times like a democrat..lol ... especially if it is a good deal. I am not the most computer savvy person and am here to say I have F'd up and had to go back and explain what happened as well as i am sure some of the 300 people jumping in on this has done also.

At the end of the day it is in the past and we need to let it be in the past....

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I want to apologize to anyone who I have offended in the past. I never intended to sell anything out from under someone else. I did not back up on the deal with @stage20 for a better offer. I had multiple interests and let my hurry up mentally burn @stage20 on the deal. Then I got defensive when he said it had happened before and then tempers got involved and so on. I have apologized to @stage20. I strive to be a person of character and integrity and that’s not at all what I want people to think of me. I see my faults and have made it a point not to make those mistakes again. This most likely will not change anyones mind that has a sour taste due to my actions and I’m not looking for pity or acceptance, I just want whoever I have offended to know I am sorry for doing so.
    Takes a big man to say that , growing is good for all .

McMillan

USMC
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    I quote myself here. “It’s tough to get called out when you’re wrong. It’s tougher to own up to it”

There is only one way to learn in life. Make a mistake, own up and recognize it and move forward not making it again. The future will show if this post is truth, but either way I also commend the time you took and thought you put into your post.

Anyone that can blame a man for making a mistake can understand the following..
    “Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” — Bernard Baruch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    And this right here is why I'd do business with you if I had the chance. This is true leadership.

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Well said. Biblically speaking, your slate is clean.

J pace

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They had chimed in on the other post.

I guess I'm seeing it as why single out just one person to mend things with..
    He started the post with I want to apologize to everyone who I may have offended. If he is man enough to offer an apology I'm man enough to accept it and will certainly do business with him

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    He started the post with I want to apologize to everyone who I may have offended. If he is man enough to offer an apology I'm man enough to accept it and will certainly do business with him
    Good call. I'll schedule my eye appt for better glasses.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    After re-reading (I highly recommend a re-read) of the original thread "STAGE20 IS A NEGATIVE" the behavior that is being apologized for happen at least 4 times. Twice well documented and twice attested to by members with long standing on this forum, possibly more times not mentioned. 4 times is a pattern of behavior not a mistake. IMO. Individually we will make the decision whether it is good behavior or bad behavior. How does the adage go, "better to ask forgiveness than get permission" or something like that? I too am skeptical of this request for forgiveness with an apology. I recall what my youngest son said to his older brother after being transgressed and a quick apology delivered. "It's too late." I thought at the time how profound and appropriate, it was too late for an apology. He was saying, if you care about me, why didn't you think how your action would affect me before you transgressed? The younger brother was pissed because he thought if the older brother had taken the time to think about his action there would be no need for an apology. The apology is warranted and appreciated but forgiveness, eh I’ll let you know.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom