• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I know you guys who grew up here don’t want to hear a transplant complain. However, when my wife wanted to move to the coast, Florida got the nod from me for second amendment friendliness first, and business friendliness second. Every cycle now I realize the tide is turning here. We brought super 2a votes with us, I guess most moving here do not. I’m sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Absolutely! I didn't mean not to let your representative know your feelings on the matter. Just sayin' I think our governor has another term if he chooses to run again. I think he will. I think he has the oval office in his sights as well. Pray Heaven above that he does. And the Georgia Republican senators win in January.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm not sure Gov DeSantis a no compromise pro 2A politician, I think he has pro 2A tendencies, but I question his fortitude to not fold for political gain. But either way, I've already wrote my 2 reps and urged them to oppose such bills.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Governor DeSantis is a politician for sure but he is also smart and holds a law degree from Harvard, he's an attorney, a Florida native, an Iraq vet, a Bronze Star recipient and our Governor. He has not said or done anything to make me believe he is not an advocate of the second amendment. I think he understands the law as well as the spirit of the second amendment. It's more important what he accomplishes than where you think he stands on an issue. As far as the second amendment he holds an A+ from the NRA. However, I believe like Reagan, "trust but verify". I see no reason not to trust the Governor on the second amendment. But, I encourage you and everyone to do their own research and fact checking.

Sgump

Broke gun enthusiasts
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Its just away to stop online ordering of ammo and don't forget the killer would have passed a background check

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom