• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just read a great editorial on newsmax about how the progressive govt at all levels is screwing us. Demanding we pay, and deciding who gets what. And they dont answer to us anymore. I cant figure out how to link it with my phone

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just read a great editorial on newsmax about how the progressive govt at all levels is screwing us. Demanding we pay, and deciding who gets what. And they dont answer to us anymore. I cant figure out how to link it with my phone

Guess I missed the boat. I feel my liberties have been stripped and I sure as heck don't feel secure.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    2020 and on sure brought the dumbasses to the surface, I guess those are the ones with the illusions of security.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Its titled Why keep a govt thats failing us, by Judge Napolitano

Here ya go:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    When we have corrupt elections, we loose our freedom
    America's dream of liberty and a democraticly operated republic died with that Dictator in Chief Lincoln over 150 years ago. Lady Liberty was further stabbed in the back by the illegal 16th Amendment, which made slaves for life of every honest American wage earner.
    Oh, and there has arguably never been a 100% honest election ever, anywhere

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I swear all we have done is replace one "King" with another. If the govt is mismanaging my taxes, they dont deserve the right to take them!!
    The feds never have had the right to take federal income taxes. The 16th Amendment is illegal in that it was NEVER ratified properly

Screenshot_20201230-034249_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201230-031703_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201230-025241_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201230-034231_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201230-034228_Chrome.jpg

Sparky123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Newsmax? Yeah right. The tin-foil hat network. But hey I guess someones got to watch it, right?

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    America's dream of liberty and a democraticly operated republic died with that Dictator in Chief Lincoln over 150 years ago. Lady Liberty was further stabbed in the back by the illegal 16th Amendment, which made slaves for life of every honest American wage earner.
    Oh, and there has arguably never been a 100% honest election ever, anywhere
    Curious how Lincoln killed the Republic?

Lady Liberty wasn’t allowed to Vote(19thamendment) until 1920 or Own property (1862homestead act)un married until a year before Lincoln died.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Newsmax? Yeah right. The tin-foil hat network. But hey I guess someones got to watch it, right?
    Are there any news networks that you would you recommend for accurate non tinfoil information?

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are there any news networks that you would you recommend for accurate non tinfoil information?

I start the day with the first hour of Today, just to see what's being spoon fed to the masses. Then I switch to FBN for the day--Varney and Kudlow are my faves, and Cavuto is pretty good too.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, the general idea was hatched and started during the Civil War. Kicked into high gear in the early 1900's, about the same time income taxes were instituted, and here we are. Good thing we can still vote for the best person to represent us :rolleyes:

Top Bottom