• IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    The problem is that conservatives are generally more reserved and polite than liberals.
    We sit quietly by, minding our own business, going to work and taking care of our family while they are running around like maniacs shooting off their mouth. Makes their numbers seem a whole lot more than they actually are while ours seem a whole lot less.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The problem is that conservatives are generally more reserved and polite than liberals.
    We sit quietly by, minding our own business, going to work and taking care of our family while they are running around like maniacs shooting off their mouth. Makes their numbers seem a whole lot more than they actually are while ours seem a whole lot less.
    I agree that responsible people tend to act/live as responsible people. I also believe 99% those in government calling themselves conservatives are nothing more than centrists. When I see them start breaking away to form a true conservative party, I'll start thinking about changing my mind. One thing that trump has done quite well is ruin and discredit the republican party.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom