• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crsswift70

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Polish military surplus. No rust but they are missing a little paint here and there. Followers freely slide, springs are strong and there are no dents that impede function. I currently have 16 for sale, but they are listed on other sites. Mobile, AL area but will ship. Meet up possible. Text will reach me the easiest **251 four five four 4240** I am just trying to get what i paid for them but am not looking to take a loss. Please do not send low ball offers. The ONLY trades i would be interested in would be for new to excellent condition AR lower receivers. The two with a closeup are the ones i consider to be in the "worst" shape. As you can see, not bad at all. Thanks!

Last edited:

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Do you know if they will fit in a VEPR 5.45 ? I only got a 5 and a 10 round magazine with mine.

Crsswift70

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm fairly certain VEPRS have a proprietary magazine. These probably wouldn't work. Sorry.

Edit: Sorry, i went at looked it up since you got me curious. It's just like the SAIGA's. You have to install a bullet guide for high capacity magazines to work.

http://dinzagarms.com/saiga_545x39/545ftk.html I did this on my old saiga with a hand drill and tap handle. Took maybe 20 minutes?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom