• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So much for a discussion about full beards and non-uniform uniforms in the military.

If the new guy feels a need to explain his Croatian roots and beliefs in a separate thread, perhaps that would be more appropriate.

Constantine93

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Virulent racism does not do any real good in this world. Last I heard was that MAGA was open to all people. I like the image below a lot better than what you are saying. Really not much point to saying more since deep hatred is never solved by words .

GettyImages_1051895754.0.jpg

Right because non whites are so right wing, it's not like majority of Trump's voter base is white people with a handful of minority voters, did Trump win on the white vote alone? No, however if you really think Muslims or black and brown people are overwhelmingly going to vote conservatively then I have ocean front property in Colorado to sell to you. The truth is not "raycis". But that is a typical SJW refute, when it doubt say it's "Racist".

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Right because non whites are so right wing, it's not like majority of Trump's voter base is white people with a handful of minority voters, did Trump win on the white vote alone? No, however if you really think Muslims or black and brown people are overwhelmingly going to vote conservatively then I have ocean front property in Colorado to sell to you. The truth is not "raycis". But that is a typical SJW refute, when it doubt say it's "Racist".
    A white guy that does not like brown or black people and judges solely on skin color. This is really degenerating. Your homeland had a horrible history of hatred. Look where it got them.

mass-graves.jpg

Constantine93

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A white guy that does not like brown or black people and judges solely on skin color. This is really degenerating. Your homeland had a horrible history of hatred. Look where it got them.

mass-graves.jpg

Did you really have to go there? That is low even for my standard. We can have a disagreement but let us be civil. Your opinion is your opinion, I do not dislike you for thinking differently than I.

Having a preference is not racist, I do have friends that are black, Mexican, Japanese. Have you noticed a pattern, anytime a black person gets a bit of money in the pocket they go move to a white neighborhood. Rich black people do not want to live in the ghetto, I cannot blame them. I would not live there either if I had a means to leave to better myself. Just as blacks who live in mostly white communities typically assimilate very well. Though I prefer my own race, just because someone is white does not mean I like them.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    :focus:

one military, one uniform, one haircut(crewcut for both sexes) clean shaven, regulations the same for allcon,
    no turbans, veils ,hajibs, what the heck ever....

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Extracted Quootes: Goat fuckers, spear chucking blacks, dune coons, You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you cannot take the jungle out of the monkey.

Your comments contain racial/ethnic derogatory terms and later "We (whites)". Clearly you have strong personal opinions on race and ethnicity but this Public Forum is not the place for you to bang that drum and spew your targeted messages of hate. This Forum, the actual "We" Members are not exclusively "white". Your comments are offensive an I respectfully request you curtail such comments.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your comments contain racial/ethnic derogatory terms and later "We (whites)". Clearly you have strong personal opinions on race and ethnicity but this Public Forum is not the place for you to bang that drum and spew your targeted messages of hate. This Forum, the actual "We" Members are not exclusively "white". Your comments are offensive an I respectfully request you curtail such comments.

I am glad to read of at one least one forum member speaking out. i wonder about the moderators here.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am glad to read of at one least one forum member speaking out. i wonder about the moderators here.

Have you given any thought to starting your own liberal gun forum? You seem to be dissatisfied with most of the conservatives and their opinions on this one.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have you given any thought to starting your own liberal gun forum? You seem to be dissatisfied with most of the conservatives and their opinions on this one.

I do not get along very well with extremists of any kind including liberals and I will leave it that.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you really have to go there? That is low even for my standard. We can have a disagreement but let us be civil. Your opinion is your opinion, I do not dislike you for thinking differently than I.

Having a preference is not racist, I do have friends that are black, Mexican, Japanese. Have you noticed a pattern, anytime a black person gets a bit of money in the pocket they go move to a white neighborhood. Rich black people do not want to live in the ghetto, I cannot blame them. I would not live there either if I had a means to leave to better myself. Just as blacks who live in mostly white communities typically assimilate very well. Though I prefer my own race, just because someone is white does not mean I like them.
    And that tirade ends your short time here. Also after reading some of the comments for those of you who don't know the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim, learn the difference because you sound like an ignorant redneck.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

USAF Sarge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Air Force, like the military in general is ever evolving. The military has relaxed standards on something's, rewrote other standards, and made new standards. The military, like everything in life, is in constant change. They do so to keep attracting recruits and to remain competitive.

The tattoo policy has evolved from when I came in. Old timer had visible tats, I was told when I got mine to keep them under the uniform, now you can have them visible. Female pilots, I remember when we had our first female pilot come through F-15 training at Tyndall AFB. Hell at one time the Dress and Appearance regs, was AFR 35-10, then became AFI 36-2903, specifically forbade High and Tights for AF personnel. Now most AF personnel have one.

Things constantly change and evolve. Some we don't agree with, some we don't understand, and some we say WTF are they thinking. But in the end someone high up made a choice to allow the changes.

Top Bottom