• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Still figuring out the scope. Lots of features. My scope has wifi, lol. Last deer pix above is red hot mode, draws your eye easy. For my needs this scope is perfect. Like the low base magnification for scanning. 2.5x. Gives me a wide field of view. Some of them start at 3x or more, not a good thing. Ymmv.

Last edited:

woodsy85

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Still figuring out the scope. Lots of features. My scope has wifi, lol. Last deer pix above is red hot mode, draws your eye easy. For my needs this scope is perfect. Like the low base magnification for scanning. 2.5x. Gives me a wide field of view. Some of them start at 3x or more, not a good thing. Ymmv.

That WiFi can be used to stream the view to your phone. Set up on a tripod pointed at your plot, then kick back and relax while watching your phone to see if anything shows up. That feature is very interesting for me, especially for what may be a long, boring night hunt.

It looks like it’s very usable at 5X, maybe zoom to 10 for shot placement after target ID. Deer a good bit bigger than a though, and a little closer range than my setup. I need to start looking for YouTube reviews with longer range/smaller game. Looks like a good possibility for me so far. And also want to look at the model that’s $200 more and see what you get for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    That WiFi can be used to stream the view to your phone. Set up on a tripod pointed at your plot, then kick back and relax while watching your phone to see if anything shows up. That feature is very interesting for me, especially for what may be a long, boring night hunt.

It looks like it’s very usable at 5X, maybe zoom to 10 for shot placement after target ID. Deer a good bit bigger than a though, and a little closer range than my setup. I need to start looking for YouTube reviews with longer range/smaller game. Looks like a good possibility for me so far. And also want to look at the model that’s $200 more and see what you get for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have a Moultrie game light that is motion activated on my plot. Bride bought it for me. Only thing that sucks is it runs on c cells.

Top Bottom