0   0   0
    Item
    AR-15

Contact Info
    Private message, or call/text 850-203-3898

Price
    1000 cash
    1100 trade

Item Description For sale I have an Aero Precision AR in mint condition. This rifle has it all. It has a 15 inch free floated keymod handguard. It has a fail zero BCG. It has a Bravo Company foregrip. Ergo rail covers, Flip up sights. A Magpul BAD lever. A mission first tactical minimalist stock. It has an integrated single point sling mount with a mission first tactical hybrid sling. It has a rubberized Magpul pistol grip. It has pictogram fire and safe selectors. The rifle has less than 120 rounds through it. I am letting this rifle go with 300 rounds approximately, of federal 5.56 mm brass. This rifle has never had a jam or problem. The barrel is a 1/7 twist QPQ barrel. Low profile gas block. I am letting the rifle go with three magazines and a Magpul magazine Coupler. The magazines are PMAGs. I do not want to separate the the parts, or take the rifle apart to suit your customization needs at this time. If you don't want the ammunition, I'll knock 100 bucks off.

I am interested in trades. But the trades have to work more in my favor, because cash is always preferred. I am interested in Glocks in 9mm or 45. HKs, Beretta, Sig, basically any pistol manufacturer that is high end and not junk. I prefer 9 mm or 45. I am also interested in concealed carry pistols. I like guitars, and drum kits as well just in case there is another musician here with something to trade. These things must go with cash to even out the price if need be. This rifle is truly a piece of art. No wobble, just perfection. Call or text or email with trade offers, or to make it yours.

AERO.JPG

Attachments

• AERO.JPG
      AERO.JPG
      45.8 KB · Views: 471
    Last edited:

PaddyOShooter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I appreciate the offer, sir. I actually have twin TRPs that take the spot for my 1911s and I'm not interested in owning another at this time. Thanks for the reply!

AL Nalley

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Will Buy
    Albert, Pensacola, FL. (850)261-3178
    Disabled Vet
    I am a Permit Holder
    Meet at Navy Federal Credit Union for exchange

Top Bottom