• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pilotpop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We are doing an advanced pistol class Dec 15, at 9am limited to 10 people, if interested, please PM me or email for info.

This class is designed to teach you techniques, that you need to learn to survive an encounter. you will learn techniques that you should practice, then return in future classes and see how much you have progressed..

WARNING!! Safety is our priority and everyone that attends MUST follow all safety guidelines

Last edited:

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    This will be a fun, educational class with top notch instructors... No Captain Ron's here boys and girls.... "Which means not being called stupid, and nothing unrealistic will be expected of you" Dons classes are great, and very light on the pocketbook for what you will walk away with :first:

pilotpop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    advanced class

ok which range

Jeff, we will be on my private range, we will start at 0900, so please arrive about 15 minutes early.. and you can call me tomorrow for directions and further info..

Don 850-292-9930

Last edited:

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What is the cost for the class? Is this something that is well suited for those who are familiar with shooting and firearms, but do not have any formal training? Feel free to post more info in your first post to better advertise what you've got going on here :D.

glock

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I missed out on the pistol lass but would love to catch the next one any future plans? My wife and I are interested. Thanks

T

tinman

Certainly interested in the next one. Have a nasty (but good) feeling we're floating around the Caribbean that weekend.

Patoz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jeff, we will be on my private range, we will start at 0900, so please arrive about 15 minutes early.. and you can call me tomorrow for directions and further info..

Don 850-292-9930

Don, is this class still a go and if so, is it full already? I may be interested in attending if I qualify for the level of training being taught.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What is the cost for the class? Is this something that is well suited for those who are familiar with shooting and firearms, but do not have any formal training? Feel free to post more info in your first post to better advertise what you've got going on here :D.

This please...

Top Bottom