• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Was bored this morning. So took a ride into Pcola to check out Academy. I run down the gun counter and up with the long guns I spot a Mossberg 590 with the ghost ring sights. I ask to look at it. Man Mossberg must have gone down hill. It was on sale for $399 but to me was not worth $100. Just seemed kinda china made bad finish and did not have the proper stock for the 590. The one that has the extra spots to hold more 12ga shells.

They did have a nice Stainless 10/22 for 299.

Then went over a friends house because AKE (Atlantic Key Energy) did a botch job on there solar system. Skipped on installing the Consumption CT's and dropped a 70 amp breaker in a 200 amp 6 pack panel that was already full. Still helping him fight on getting them to follow the proper 120% rule.

If you get solar watch yourself. There are some losers out there. Sorry rant over :)

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Heck you shoulda let me know....im in quarantine at my moms place, I coulda met ya to smooch on ya and share the wealth!!!!!

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Heck you shoulda let me know....im in quarantine at my moms place, I coulda met ya to smooch on ya and share the wealth!!!!!
    Figured you were working...

BTW is moms AC Outlets still working after I went over there and fix them all up?

Top Bottom