• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I myself never liked kids in war. Different cultures look at it differently and kids have been fighting wars for centuries in this part of the world, especially if they are the oldest male, it is expected as it is their duty. However this is what happens when you have a bunch of do-gooders with their unintended consequences, get involved, trying to fix things they do not understand. Apparently between the Rose Colored Glasses of Obama (no US troops shooting back) and the UN, this kid had no chance at all.
    Ed

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...onored-for-fighting-taliban.html?intcmp=hpbt1

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There are many people in our own country who think we are being too mean to the type of people who shot this kid.

I've been to Tarin Kot. Can't say there was much about it that stood out.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    War is hell....Dad use to be Taliban...then he flipped...payback.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    You pick up a weapon during the time of war,you are an combatant and you could possibly get shot. Like the drug dealers on the streets of Chicago using young kids as "mules",both sides during a time of heavy conflict use children to do their dirty work. A child straps on a suicide vest or they carry a carbine,all the same. You kill the "enemy" today then help to take care of your younger sibling while your mom and dad are off fighting(killing the enemy)tomorrow. Some people can understand this way of life without having to agree with it.

This is practiced in the big cities and small towns of America every day. Young kids steal cars and carry drugs and gladly accept money for doing so. This is life. These are the tough rules of warfare both against another country or on the streets of this country against the LEO's.

I suspect that the people that shot this kid looked at him as a combatant. EDIT --> Actually it does make it understandable to me. Just,in some ways,not right. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:
    Top Bottom