• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blazein

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I must be looking in the wrong place. I need a 9mm case sizing guide for less than the 41.95 I saw it on flea bay. I think pre panic this was like 6 bucks my dies didnt cost 41.95 anyone have any input or want to rent theres for say $10.00 till stocks return? I need to run 1000 pc brass thru it.

M.O.A.

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Order direct from lee. Saves backorder hassle and they don't play the price game. I paid same price as in 2007 for a set last week.

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lol....you don't have to trim 9mm. I don't clean,trim,ream.ect. Handgun brass.....they don't stretch like rifle brass does. Don't over think the brass....unless you are putting them up for an ammo of the year award.....just reload them.
    Attention to detail should instead be paid to the powder measure, overall finished length, and a proper crimp.
    Good luck.
    Get an electronic caliper and a good digital scale.....you won't need much more for handgun rounds.

Last edited:

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Baahhaahaahaahaa WilWork guess I posted my newb status in so many words!

Hey, I had the same agenda when I was getting into reloading.....then most of the BS fell away, and I ended up finding out that a lot of the extras dont really matter. My slightly dull cases fire just as well as the shiny ones. I have reloaded thousands of 9mm and have never done anything to them but dump the sand out........and feed them into the progressive press. I have had very few failures....and those were all federal primer failures.
    Good luck.

Top Bottom